Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Rockrunner Racing takes another one. I can't wait for the pics of the event. Should be good.

I bet Jason can't wait until his new buggy is done that is similar in size to Tracy's.

Erin

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Nice Job, Tracy!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I can't beleive he got a 6 on 6 shit we were the first ones to run it friday and it cost us the weekend. We had a fairly clean run until we slipped off the big rock into the crevass and detonated the whole front end.:eek: then everyone else 40ed on it behind us yesterday.

Of coarse this was about the same time the currie team went over backwards on 4 and ended their day.

They left first so atleast we didnt finish dead last:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
If anyone beats Tracy this year it would really suprise me. The guy is the best period.....

tony k

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
So who is still running water ? Any guesses ?

tony k

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Paul Gagnon said:

How did the rest of the PNW contingent finish?
I can't say for sure DSI had a decent run yesterday he did better then some. Tom rolled and tore the susp. mounts of the rear axle ripping the tube also. That was on his second obsatcle. I don't know how DSI did today he was having spotter issues yesterday and the obstacles they had to run today would have required some team work.

Tony- I did not even think about the water until you brought it up so I don't know. I know we didn't.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
We tested with it and holly sh!t it works. The best trick I've seen come to this sport.

Glad to see Tom's ready for some new suspension.

tony k

·
Poseur SUV
23,695 Posts
GPN Family said:
I don't know how DSI did today he was having spotter issues yesterday and the obstacles they had to run today would have required some team work.
Well shit that sucks. See he should have taken me. ;)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
It was a borrowed rig from Neckster that he tore up:rolleyes: Ohwell I doubt we will run water but I hope we get a little futher along in Farmington.:D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Form what I understand, Tom rolled my rig on Thursday messing around on a van, and then yesterday he tore the rear suspension out and killed one of my racerunners.....

:eek:

Note to self.... re-think the whole idea of lending out your rig

:D

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
I don't know how did it, but he ripped a tube open right near the housing...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
NECKSTER said:
Form what I understand, Tom rolled my rig on Thursday messing around on a van, and then yesterday he tore the rear suspension out and killed one of my racerunners.....

:eek:

Note to self.... re-think the whole idea of lending out your rig

:D

you knew Toms rep man:flipoff2: I think he flopped friday to but we were busy then. So I am not positive.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts