·
Registered
265 Posts
harlan ride

I should be there sat and maybe friday

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Are you going to be riding that Sat Shoope or just hanging out. I got a kick ass new runner I might bring up and try out if I mess up the Bronco this weekend.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
35xj said:
a bunch of us are going to Harlen KY July 4th weekend. Will get into town friday evening, leave sometime Monday evening. Will be camping out at the park, be fun to put some names with faces. dave
Hey Dave,

Are you guys going to be heading back to Harlan any time in the fall? I want to go back again but it probably wont be until later in the year. It would be cool to hook up with you guys again. Sorry we didnt get to ride with you all at the grand opening. It seemed like we were leaving every time we ran into you guys or vice versa.

Shoope have any new trails been opened up yet?
I still havent found any pics of me going through the upper rock garden :( lord knows I left enough red paint on the rocks to prove it :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
shoope

u ever gonna get that ford done? anxious to see it or is it just a myth lol

·
KY Mtn Crawler
2,916 Posts
Just wanted to post up this fine looking slick rock that may get opened up sometime in the next three or four months. This slick rock is located off of Trail 11. 11 Isn't very difficult maybe a strong 2 to light 3.
You can't miss this if your look for the hollow that has the slide in it. Just look above the slide and you will see it.

Whats your thoughts on this? oh its steeper than it looks.
we also will have to make an exit out of this, so that is the only real hold up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Shoope1 said:
Just wanted to post up this fine looking slick rock that may get opened up sometime in the next three or four months. This slick rock is located off of Trail 11. 11 Isn't very difficult maybe a strong 2 to light 3.
You can't miss this if your look for the hollow that has the slide in it. Just look above the slide and you will see it.

Whats your thoughts on this? oh its steeper than it looks.
we also will have to make an exit out of this, so that is the only real hold up.
Looks good! I would like to try that one in the Scout, too!

Sean

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Shoope1 said:
Here is a few shots till I get more resized.

Damn Ronnie, you know the rules, no pics of grease covered good ol' boys in wifebeaters! :flipoff2:

Hope you had a good time riding in my rig Saturday, I know how much you appreciated the heated seats and floors...

We hit Tailgate and Running Board Monday. Gotta say, that is one sick climb there...

·
Vendor
6,979 Posts
Hey Shoope the guy has a point here?!? You can't open up the ATV trails for fullsize rigs while doin the Flintstones. By the way how are you going to pimp my sh*t when its sitting in the driveway? What's the schedule look like for this fall would ike to come down again if KYMC is hosting another event. Shawn

jackedupjimmy said:
u ever gonna get that ford done? anxious to see it or is it just a myth lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts