·
flamethrower
12,597 Posts
:D:D:DIs there anyone who can pick up the Cal4WD Barbeque Trailer
(in Sacramento) and bring it up to the Log Landing on Friday night ????:D:D:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Damnitt...didn't catch the Friday part. We may be able to do it Saturday morning, but can't get there before sunrise on Saturday...

·
Registered
255 Posts
We usually do not work on Sunday, so after 'Sunday brunch" we should be done.

Ah yes, after you have had some of my Delecious RockHead Pancakes and some tasty sausage pattys, throw in a Bldy Mry or two and there will be no working indeed!:D By the way are we to be setting up cooking facilities at Ellis creek area I assume all to be camped out there?
Look forward to being there Sue will be donning her cook hat as well!
Tom G
KI6WXB

Oh BTW if you need chaufering, I do have AC and reclining seats:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I should be there on friday evening and stay till sunday. I don't know if my signup went through but I can either work or help cook.

Paul (the rib cooker):D

·
flamethrower
12,597 Posts
Ah yes, after you have had some of my Delecious RockHead Pancakes and some tasty sausage pattys, throw in a Bldy Mry or two and there will be no working indeed!:D By the way are we to be setting up cooking facilities at Ellis creek area I assume all to be camped out there?
Look forward to being there Sue will be donning her cook hat as well!
Tom G
KI6WXB

Oh BTW if you need chaufering, I do have AC and reclining seats:D
Oh now you're talkin'...A/C and power seats?:laughing:

And mmmmmm Pancakes!!!

Saweet!

Thanks Nate, I'll put you down as one.

·
flamethrower
12,597 Posts
I should be there on friday evening and stay till sunday. I don't know if my signup went through but I can either work or help cook.

Paul (the rib cooker):D
OMFG!!! Paul found his way to the internet!!!!

I was just talking about you today.....some one asked me if we had a rock crusher, I said "Yes, his name is Paul" LOLOLOL:laughing:

Welcome to the internet, we'll see you next week!

·
Registered
701 Posts
I do have AC and reclining seats in the ZUZU to !!! Don't worry I will enjoy it if your not ridinig with me..lol But really I gots a request, I kinda have to have light duties on this trip. Please...the Knee gods say to take it alittle bit on the easy side. As for the kids (12 & 6) heck the more the better.

Thanks Bebe

Chris ( ZUZU )

·
Registered
146 Posts
don't cry....... you know you love it.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
So I recruited 2 more volunteers. Big Blazer, big strong guys. He does not have a tralier but does have a hitch. I believe he is bringing a wheelbarrow and digging bars.
I am bringing a shovel and a couple of digging bars also.

·
flamethrower
12,597 Posts
We are at just over 80 :D

There is plenty of work, and we can improvise with added projects :D

All I ask is that folks sign up so we can make sure to buy enough food for all :D

Would you like to join us? We'd love to have you!

·
Registered
15,937 Posts
I was supposed to go to a photo shoot in Davis. I would like to go camping up there but I would need to hitch a ride from Loon or something.

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
BEbe Ihave a friend riding with me and may have 2 more rigs and 3 more helpers coming with me.
Jerry

·
Registered
102 Posts
No go on us bringing the trailer. For some reason I thought Beem had a hitch.

Looks like there's an empty hitch a few posts above me though!

101 - 120 of 269 Posts