Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted before about this, but didn't get much response. I brought my jeep down from MT to run the Rubicon. I would really like to find a guide or someone that knows the trail to go in with. I would like to start early saturday morning. I understand it's the Rubithon weekend and their will be a bunch of people already there, but I am assuming that they will be well into the trail by the time I get there. My schedule is pretty limited to starting early Saturday morning due to schedule.

If I can't find anyone, I guess my next step is to find a paid guide. Could anyone refer me to the right guide?

Thanks!!
Mike

·
Registered
648 Posts
I am assuming you are going all the way through to Tahoe? As I said in your other post we will be at Buck Friday evening and will run to cadillac on Sat. however we will be coming back through Wentworth on Sunday. Would be glad to help when and where it meets your schedule. You may have to run with various people to accomodate your itinerary.

·
5,729 Posts
Us probably by noon....some friends are wanting to be at the spillway by 8-9am, others iin the afternoon. My hubby and some friends are finishing my buggy, so our leaving is dependent on when we finish....can't go until it's driveable:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jen, thanks, but i don't think i will make it out to you guys by then.

Skorch, check your email. I may try to catch up with you.

If there is anyone going in saturday morning that i can tag along with, please let me know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm going in from the tahoe side saturday morning. were going solo. would be nice to go into the springs with other rigs. anybody going in from tahoe sat morning. just got my atlas 4sp in today. itchin to check it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going in from the tahoe side saturday morning. were going solo. would be nice to go into the springs with other rigs. anybody going in from tahoe sat morning. just got my atlas 4sp in today. itchin to check it out.

What time and where Saturday morning? I'll be willing to meet you there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We will be at the tahoe/tahoma trailhead by 9:30am sat morning. you can find directions online or i can give them to you. Give me a call if you have any questions!

KP 530-432-7549

1 - 9 of 9 Posts