Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just a random AZ "whoops" from the weekend.

HOT AS FAWK THOUGH..

while things were good going down

Going back up resulted in this:

back view:

·
Master of none.
3,644 Posts
Erm.... Wtf?

I hope he had his hand on the steering wheel, foot on the brake, and other hand on the ignition. I would never let a 7 year old have complete control of a 4k lb rig.
Why you affraid of getting schooled :flipoff2:

I thinks it's cool to get the kid into it, by the time he's 16 he'll be a wheelin mofo.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why you affraid of getting schooled :flipoff2:

I thinks it's cool to get the kid into it, by the time he's 16 he'll be a wheelin mofo.
Basically he idled down the rocks.. foot on the brake the whole time.. Everyone outta the way.... I saw no harm :D

He drive this one section and that's it....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Around the south, you see bogger/tsl combos frequently. Never seen a Maxxis/SX combo. That must be a new top secret AZ rock combination.
Glad to see your boy enjoying wheeling. I can't wait to get mine behind the wheel one of these days.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Around the south, you see bogger/tsl combos frequently. Never seen a Maxxis/SX combo. That must be a new top secret AZ rock combination.
Glad to see your boy enjoying wheeling. I can't wait to get mine behind the wheel one of these days.

got the tires when I swapped from the D30 /35 set up to a D44 / d60 setup... Tires.. a guys I know had 38's wanted 40's ..... presto chango... a few dollars were exchenged and I go from 35's to 38's

Aint complaining

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
here's the 7 year old boy driving down a section...

FYI: he digs the skinny pedal !

Thats cool you are getting him involved. Can I make a suggestion? Get a firm thick peice of foam to put behind him in the seat. This will keep him forward while being supported. Plus then you could get the shoulder straps on him and not just the lap belt.

My daughters are 6 and 4 and have driven my DD on the gravel roads outside of town. When my truck is done I will let them drive it a little too. Just keep the saftey in mind.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We were just out there on Saturday morning, fun little trail, but unfortunately, while we were on the trail, our truck got broken into and everything was stolen from it. When were you guys out there?

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
apache junction. I am moving a few hours east of there. I may have to check that place out.

·
Registered
776 Posts
kids driving

my little dude is 7 also i cant keep him out of the drivers seat when we going wfeeling. if i am driving he is always heckling me so as the sayif you dont likle the way i drive then do it your self. i love just jumping out when we go winter wheeling of course in 359.1 crawl lol.get it little dude

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
AND ..

how can you say "no" to this????

he does this to...(we fixed his welds after FYI)

did he learn to not wear shorts and weld? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I let my 7 year old son drive for the first time this year as well.What a feeling!!! There's not a better feeling you get when you see the 2 day perma grin on his face. :D

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I take it the YJ is working well so far :flipoff2:

:smokin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts