Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Picked up my roll cage and fenders today :bounce2: Ok so some assembly required and some :beer:

Ps. if anyone can give me some ideas about the cage I would like it, now this is a trail rig not a comp rig.

A little more work on the grill and then its on to the fenders.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lookin good and glad to see you back it again. Keep refering back to this tread for ideas on the one buddy has. Keep up the GREAT work and can not wait to see it running and driving.:smokin:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

I got the new to me 5.3 LS installed today along with the trany and twins.

I have been wanting to flex it out for some time to get an idea for the front fenders.

I was also able to cut out the rear fenders.

And I think Im happy with the rears now.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Got out and did a little work on the Willys.

BEFORE

Gave it a little attitude adjustment.

AFTER

So what do you thimk, sometimes it's the little things.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Thanks Swoop.

I rolled it outside to get a better shot at it, a little sinister looking no.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Holy crap, I never thought I would see this project come back to life. I thought your rig was just going to sit there like that forever. I am just messing dude, that thing is looking sweet. I can't wait to see more, should be one killer machine when your done. Have a look at mine soon, going to have paint and some nice 35's on her.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Geez D-Rat you're not very good at fabrication are you! Don't mind me. You're bloody brilliant. This is such a creative build. Will be watching the rest.
How hard will it be refitting front glass with the latest mod?

Cheers, Paul

Australia

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #98 (Edited)
Yes it is and I love it.:evil:

What color you going with?
Thanks RottenRobert, You would ask, lets see, there's the olive green with white and black, a nice two tone or the old woody look and when I say old Im talking black patina on the front and the wood looking like I took it from the black pearl.

Ps. I see that you have been a member for two years and this is your first post, Thank You.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Thanks guys Im trying.

The windshield will be a two piece split windshield and there is a guy in town that can cut me all the saftey glass I need.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The windshield will be a two piece split windshield and there is a guy in town that can cut me all the saftey glass I need.

My glass guy put a nice bevel where the glass butts up and put a bead of silicone on the inside, turned out really good and no leaks. I could never get the stock center bar to not leak.

81 - 100 of 139 Posts