Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if i were to be able to have Marlin Crawler, or Trail Gear, or Longfield, or Diamond Axle 'sponsor' my build or my rig--- or even kick some stuff-- wouldn't i be within rights posting it here in the toyota section if it were about toyota ????

most know i am building another-replacement- truck---- and on a 'fixed income' (aluminum cans)-- so i definately would 'pimp' anything i got !!!--- and wouldn't that be ok ?????
i know that when i do REALLY get to building in the FU2 shop--- FU2 WILL be mentioned and shown in the background in the pics i'm gonna take in the shop---- cause that is where i'm gonna build it !!!!!
just wondering -----:confused:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
dave cole for president:D toyota could not have picked a better team to put their name on!

hopefully you got trail gear parts/sponsorship or your post will get reported by chris:D

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i'm not selling anything-- i'm not even pimpin the shop--- (Bender doesn't need it )--

there is one guy-- who kinda heads up a 4 Wheel parts place that has been a great friend and justa all-around great guy---- so------ IF his outfit were to step up with me--- could i say so ???? and even say how great they were ?? !--- (and wouldn't they kinda expect me to ??)

I got nuttin goin on really--- just wonderin !!

OH !- i might have a set of 32 spline fronts commin for my truck--- (ANOTHER FRIEND )

i've got some parts from TG, some from Marlin, some from E.P., some from Poly Preformance, some from F.O.R.D.--- (Found Off Road Deserted)--- but these folks are not in business to give stuff away--- they have to make a livin SELLin their stuff--- i know that, and that is why i haven't tried to get a 'deal' on stuff when i order it !--

BUT-- just supposein, IF someone were to step up-------------------------?

(now, if i just had the floor space and a double hand full of flapper discs )--

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
sounds kinda like catfishin'...............................

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
I say GO FOR IT... I don't care who chips in for what--as long as you get a rig built and back out enjoying yourself ;)

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just wonderin if it is ok to give props to my 'sponsors' ????

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
As long as you mention T/G in your post you should be fine Krusty!:flipoff2::laughing:

Just make sure you don't say anything about Toyota stepping up and sponsoring a great rock crawling team.

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joe, now that you mention it--- i HAVE gotten a bunch of parts from TOYOTA---( at least the dealership-- i know the parts dept mamager - and -- well, --- we work out some deals )

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
i'm not selling anything-- i'm not even pimpin the shop--- (Bender doesn't need it )--

there is one guy-- who kinda heads up a 4 Wheel parts place that has been a great friend and justa all-around great guy---- so------ IF his outfit were to step up with me--- could i say so ???? and even say how great they were ?? !--- (and wouldn't they kinda expect me to ??)

I got nuttin goin on really--- just wonderin !!

OH !- i might have a set of 32 spline fronts commin for my truck--- (ANOTHER FRIEND )

i've got some parts from TG, some from Marlin, some from E.P., some from Poly Preformance, some from F.O.R.D.--- (Found Off Road Deserted)--- but these folks are not in business to give stuff away--- they have to make a livin SELLin their stuff--- i know that, and that is why i haven't tried to get a 'deal' on stuff when i order it !--

BUT-- just supposein, IF someone were to step up-------------------------?

(now, if i just had the floor space and a double hand full of flapper discs )--

Give me a call for a sponsored Krusty Panel:smokin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts