Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pimp! everything is new on it. stoked, just in time for mexico! bringing it and the KTM.

it's got suspension mods by someone in some place :D fresh motor and trans, new plastics, new tires, new blah blah fmf fatty and spark arrester. woooooooo yea. 2800! runs like a raped ape!

nothing compared to the ktm tho :( man I'm thinking about swapping motors! I wonder if I'm good enough! the ktm beat up a 96 CR 500 w/ pipe today. I think I'm gonna keep 'er for sand!

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Shit Phill, make a swingarm extension and go to carnegie April 5th and 6th and run it in the hillclimb:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Phil when are you going to bring that beast to sac and go tear up some tracks.....I might be going to stoneyford next saturday night....for a sunday ride.

·
Registered
130 Posts
phil, sand mountain april 18,19,20th. later!
travis

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I killed the RM in mexico :D killed the SHIT out of it :D hahahahah it kicked ass for 3 days tho.

kill count:
both rims
2 tubes
1 tire
1 set renthals
1 fmf fatty
top end
maybe bottom end
reeds

I'll get pics when I get the bike back from san diego. my buddy still has it at his house until he comes back to school

but I do have pics of my bud's CRF 450 that he killed just as good :D Wooooooo alcohol!

I'll be riding a lot now and I feel really fast on this bike so I think I'm gonna race again.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
The 450 dosent look to bad just needs a sub-frame right and maybe a pipe. How bad did the bottom end go in the Rm or did it? And by the way do you where I could off load a 97 KTM lc4 620 I need it outta my garage but would like to trade for a 250 of sorts, you know anyone who might want this?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Love my 98 rm..kick ass bike...only diff by looks is I have the skin graphics kit a chrome pro circit pipe..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts