Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just moved up from So Cal looking for good offroad and mabey a fab shop.. and mabey some poeple to wheel with, this my rig and for now daily driver if you see me on 37 or 101 honk..

and if there is any race team needing help I would love to help out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
what's wrong with my Truck? It was great when I lived in So. Cal.

and Vallejo is a step above Hollywood.. no one ask me for change.. and the streets don't smell like piss.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Must live in the nice part of vallejo.......thats kind of an oxymoron isnt it :laughing:
I live in benicia. What kind of race team you looking to help out with? There arent any "offroad" shops around that arent just lift kit kinda places, well closeby anyway. I do fab on the side and have been working at a place out in Vallejo after work.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Must live in the nice part of vallejo.......thats kind of an oxymoron isnt it :laughing:
I live in benicia. What kind of race team you looking to help out with? There arent any "offroad" shops around that arent just lift kit kinda places, well closeby anyway. I do fab on the side and have been working at a place out in Vallejo after work.

yeah I'm in hill right off the first exit of 37 after you go of the birdge marre island.. works out nice 'cause I work in San Rafael. yeah mostly I'm looking for a place to get small stuff if I need it like tire deflaters.. or I need to mount my CO2 tank.. or I need a bulb for one of my KC daylighters that I want to replace and I jsut want to grab it.. pretty much everything on my truck is custom so.. and it's a Nissan and most 4wd stores look at you funny when you talk about nissans.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
anyones offroad in cordelia MIGHT have that kinda stuff, they are more of a lift kit/lowering place though.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
what's wrong with my Truck? It was great when I lived in So. Cal.

and Vallejo is a step above Hollywood.. no one ask me for change.. and the streets don't smell like piss.
just giving you shit. Truck was cool in SoCal, but you are in NorCal now :smokin:
Well I would take someone asking me for change or streets smelling like piss that getting jumped, mugged, or shot at. Where do you think E-40, Mac Dre, Mac Mall, and the Click came from. I never heard of no hard core rappers coming out of Hollywood :flipoff2:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just giving you shit. Truck was cool in SoCal, but you are in NorCal now :smokin:
Well I would take someone asking me for change or streets smelling like piss that getting jumped, mugged, or shot at. Where do you think E-40, Mac Dre, Mac Mall, and the Click came from. I never heard of no hard core rappers coming out of Hollywood :flipoff2:
yeah when I first lived in LA I worked grave yards at a warehouse in Compton, and when I lived in WA I spent alot of time in hill top.. Most the time eople don't mess with the tatted up white guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts