Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
It's got tactical rail up top, and a quad rail for more tactical capability. Go ahead and throw on a weapon light, laser, and SBUFIS (single backup front iron sight) a la WWII USN AA gun on the front while you are at it. What's not to like?

:flipoff2:

It would probably a fun pinker sans quad rail with an Micro red dot up top.

·
almost contraband
1,057 Posts

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
Interesting, I found this gun in my search for a discontinued M&P 15-22 pistol.

Chiappa 22 AR pistol

Anyone know anything about this gun or just Chiappa in general?

The name "chiappa" even sounds cheap. like something you would find at a Mexican flea market like Traders Village.

·
Premium Member
17,878 Posts
Basically. Italian knock offs, using cheap material, with even poorer QC and customer service. Lose-lose-lose.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Basically. Italian knock offs, using cheap material, with even poorer QC and customer service. Lose-lose-lose.
I have a chiappa .22LR AR-15 upper. Plastic upper reciever, non threaded barrel, looks to be poorly made. Howver, I only have $125 into the upper and so far it runs quite well.

·
almost contraband
1,057 Posts
I have a chiappa .22LR AR-15 upper. Plastic upper reciever, non threaded barrel, looks to be poorly made. Howver, I only have $125 into the upper and so far it runs quite well.
Any idea how the barrel is attached? Seems like a candidate for cheap SBR upper if it could easily be cut and threaded.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Any idea how the barrel is attached? Seems like a candidate for cheap SBR upper if it could easily be cut and threaded.
Just like a standard AR. Take off the barrel nut and the barrel slides out. I installed a CF handgaurd and it felt like I was cross threading the threaded on the reciever when I installed the new barrel nut, the upper reciever is polymer.

·
Premium Member
17,878 Posts
Just like a standard AR. Take off the barrel nut and the barrel slides out. I installed a CF handgaurd and it felt like I was cross threading the threaded on the reciever when I installed the new barrel nut, the upper reciever is polymer.
Nylock upper receiver, neat.

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
i see nothing i want in the link posted.

especially that part about that companies 16" rifles being sold for $941. The epitome of dumb. The pistol is no doubt ridiculously over-priced as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts