Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Wow... how original :flipoff2:
Well, thats the problem. Which is why I've mentioned before what I really plan to do is use the frame to build a warthog (get your geek on!). I hate doing stuff thats been done a hundred times. So, technically, it will be a linked EB, but hopefully it should have a pretty big wtf factor. We'll see. I'm still working on some sketchy design aspects.

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Both y'all can lick my buttered taint :flipoff2:

:laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
Like many others have said, I'm going to stick with leafs because they are easy, simple, and (the main reason) cheap. I'll leave the front of my Bronco coil for now, but will probably convert it to leafs once I get ready for one-tons.

A quarter-eliptical is also something I've been pondering for quite some time now. I might grow the balls and try it once the BKO is up and running...

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Thread-jacking your own threads now? Thats pathetic :shaking:

You're supposed to leave that to the other inconsiderate assholes of the world :flipoff2:
Well, you'd better hurry up and post your own thread thead :laughing:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Well, you'd better hurry up and post your own thread thead :laughing:
Why? Its more fun to mess with everybody else's threads :laughing:

Besides, I'm not super homo ghey enough to start my own thread talking about how great the Screwball is while its still sitting on a D44/9", a relatively stock motor, and the most extreme wheeling its been through is a little bitty hill climb with some mud on it :shaking: Living in central texas sucks for wheeling :mad3:

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Yea, but at least you can shoot people who come onto your property. That fully rules.
Yes, this is very true. Here in Texas, we do have some fairly strong individual rights :D

Trees ranch?

Katemcy?
From the waco area, without a tow rig of your own, its a bitch to get to those ranches. I'm working on locating a quality tow rig, but with the price of fuel these days its still going to break my balls :eek:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cost, simple, stable and I think if you actually weighed the parts for a link set up some leaf spring set ups could be lighter.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts