Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
16,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 page spread on JV in this month's Peterson's 4Wheel. Page 88

Good article, but it in reporting on the rally it lists us as "A popular website" instead of listing www.pirate4x4.com

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Glad to here they stepped up to cover something that important. JV is in their backyard and any magazine NOT running something to show how important JV is, is only pissing on themselves when they no longer have JV stories to write, or place to go to do their tests, and their advertisers need to cut back due to loss of even more $, now that such an important place was lost...10 points to Petersen's for that.

Regarding the missing pirate4x4 issue...It's funny how chickenshit they are about this kind of stuff. Those guys PIMP their stuff and events like UA and TTC over here non-stop but won't give credit where credit is due? Lance and Camo could EASILLY treat them the same and tell em to get lost when wanting to pimp their shit...removal of 5 points to Petersen's for that.

·
Registered
871 Posts
So........lets do the math......Ummm.....10.....minus, um.....5?
Equals...one gallon of gas!

Petersens gets one gal credit.

:D

·
Registered
276 Posts
2 page spread on JV in this month's Peterson's 4Wheel. Page 88

Good article, but it in reporting on the rally it lists us as "A popular website" instead of listing www.pirate4x4.com
I don't know why the editors changed that part, it was "Pirate4x4.com mounted a four-hour virtual online rally in a show of support to keep all of the Johnson Valley OHV Area open." I thought it was just going to be a small letter to the editor, not a 2 page spread. I said they could change it anyway they wanted, my intrest was to get the map printed:

Kevin McNulty and Petersens gets my thumbs up for printing it and giving it a 2 page spread.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That was how the article came to be, I had seen the map on Peterson's web page and asked if they wanted a hi-rez version of it for print. They said yes, and asked me for 300 words to go with it, funny part is I am so dislexic and I can't spell worth a sheet! Kevin McNulty and Petersens really did everything to make this happen.

But now you see in a way this is all Kurtuleas's falt for e-mailing them the press release! :smokin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts