Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing our New Production Chassis Line.....

The 2 Seater Rogue Chassis & our 4 Seater dubbed the Rogue Quattro

The Rogue chassis line is fabricated from of 1.75" x .120" DOM tubing with 1.25" DOM tube gussets to add strength in key areas. The Rogue Chassis is set up to use a FJ cruiser hood and grill.

A couple of features about our chassis':

- Each one comes with a built in winch plate & front stinger, what you see is what you get.

- Our Chassis has a subframe built in as a part of the chassis. No need to add that later. Just start mounting your drivetrain!

- Built in tow-points come standard on the front of our chassis.

- We have the exterior skins available to purchase seperately for our chassis. If you damage one & need a replacement, we can cut another on our CNC plasma table to make your rig look brand new again.

- Both of our chassis are 54" wide and are designed to use a FJ hood & grill combo.

- We have an entire line of brackets designed to be used on our chassis making setup a breeze. We also have certain locations built into our chassis for placement of these brackets.

- The boatsides on our chassis have two tubes on front & back that we place strategically for mounting the upper control arms to. They are angled to point the upper arms from the out side of the chassis towards the center of the axles.

- The front and rear tubes in our 'subframe' are 1.75" x .250" wall DOM. These are the mounting points for the lower control arms. On the front we suggest going with a slightly triangulated lower to clear the tires & on the rear, we suggest going with a traditional double triangulated setup.

Rogue Quattro Specs:

- Wheelbase can be setup from 110" to 130"
- Designed to use any combination of drivetrain
- The Rogue Quattro can accomodate 4 adult passengers with comfort and still have extra room for storage
- Priced @ $4850.00

Front Winch Plate

- CNC Cut & then formed on a Press Brake

Also included with the chassis are two front tow point inserts. Machined from 2" steel round bar they allow for a solid tow point for the front of the chassis.

2 Seater Rogue Chassis

2 Seater Rogue Chassis Specs:

- Wheelbase can be setup from 105" to 120"
- Designed to run any combination of drivetrain
- Accomodates 2 Passengers with room for storage in the rear
- Priced @ $3750.00

Turnkey Buggies & Rollers Available. Contact the shop for more details & pricing.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'm starting to save money right now.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Bump for a great chassis!:smokin:

Coming soon: A rear basket for a cooler and some tools on my Rogue Quattro 4-seater (as soon as I can get it down there to them).

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
any plans or ideas for a 3 seater? price range?

thanks!! just wondering. you left out the 3 seater. :)

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Watch for an upcoming build! Ken is building me a two seater with a Mod. rear Halo so that I can put a seat back thier. 3 seater it can be:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
How well will a TJ hood work on your chassis? Do you have anyone that has built one yet with a tj Hood? I have done alot of research and like your chassis the best I like FJ/s but jeep hood and grill are easy to get.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How well will a TJ hood work on your chassis? Do you have anyone that has built one yet with a tj Hood? I have done alot of research and like your chassis the best I like FJ/s but jeep hood and grill are easy to get.
Thanks for the info

Thanks for the props man.....We haven't had any TJ clips put on one yet...but I've got a couple peeps that will probably be running JK hoods on. More to come on that after the first of the year.

Either way, Jeep clips will have to be modified to fit on our chassis as our chassis is more narrow than a Jeep.

I've got a completed 2 seater here & an old TJ hood off of my Jeep. I'll snap some pics tomorrow & show what we're looking at.

I've got a local fiberglass guy just down the road from the shop (1/4 mile)...I'm sure we can knock out a TJ front clip no problem.

-Kenneth

·
Registered
492 Posts
That sounds good I will if he could do hood and grill that would be awesome just need a price on it if possible I am looking to get a chassis before Christmas. How much lead time do you need?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That sounds good I will if he could do hood and grill that would be awesome just need a price on it if possible I am looking to get a chassis before Christmas. How much lead time do you need?

Haven't snapped those pics yet....but I will get them for you.

Lead time on chassis? I have one ready to go right now.

As far as the hood & grill....I'll be 4 wheeling Friday afternoon with my Body Shop manager so we'll discuss what kind of time he'll need & I'll get back to you.

-Kenneth

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sounds good
Thanks

·
Registered
731 Posts
That chassis with the kawasaki green hood and grille is mine, and I absolutely LOVE that chassis. I have it pretty close to complete and everything is beefy and Ken's brackets are awsome. I had my rear end set up and welded up in about 4 hours and the motor, trans and transfer mounted in about an hour.

all I have left to do is the interior, coil overs, and skins

1 - 20 of 27 Posts