Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to dove tail the front and rear end on my daily driver i was woundering if anyone could give me some tips or pictures here is my truck.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Is it tuesday............why do you want to do that to a DD? kinda pointless.... just my .02

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Do you actually take this red X offroad? If you buy a star (membership to pirate) you can post pictures. It really doesn't make much sense to go through all of that work for something that doesn't go offroad. If it does, search and I think you will find alot of pictures and tech on how to do it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
im in the same boat.. im searching for any how tos on a chevy platform on doved front/rears. if i find something i will post it here.

·
Premium Member
4,407 Posts
For the cost of a fawkin bare back blow job from a crack whore you can buy a red star and do a real fawkin search..What are you guy jewish?

Or is it that your gay and need the 20 for a few hits of rush when you eneter the glory hole.

Damn i did it with my old member name as well as this new one.

·
Registered
154 Posts
im a super jew... and i sooooo luvvv to get in a glory hole, man you know me all too well...

actually i did search... thanks though...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Not necessary for a DD IMO, and if you plan on doing this anyway you might want to check your local laws to see if it would be street legal when its finished. Also I just finished narrowing my front and its actually pretty simple, just do a little searching to see what other people have been successful with and youll be alright.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
For the cost of a fawkin bare back blow job from a crack whore you can buy a red star and do a real fawkin search..What are you guy jewish?

Or is it that your gay and need the 20 for a few hits of rush when you eneter the glory hole.

Damn i did it with my old member name as well as this new one.
I spent all my money on bare back blow jobs from a crack whore, no money for a red star :(

·
Registered
629 Posts
i give my front end pull job 2 thumbs up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts