Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,803 Posts
Do you actually take this red X offroad? If you buy a star (membership to pirate) you can post pictures. It really doesn't make much sense to go through all of that work for something that doesn't go offroad. If it does, search and I think you will find alot of pictures and tech on how to do it.

· Premium Member
4,181 Posts
For the cost of a fawkin bare back blow job from a crack whore you can buy a red star and do a real fawkin search..What are you guy jewish?

Or is it that your gay and need the 20 for a few hits of rush when you eneter the glory hole.

Damn i did it with my old member name as well as this new one.

· Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Not necessary for a DD IMO, and if you plan on doing this anyway you might want to check your local laws to see if it would be street legal when its finished. Also I just finished narrowing my front and its actually pretty simple, just do a little searching to see what other people have been successful with and youll be alright.

· Registered
1,995 Posts
For the cost of a fawkin bare back blow job from a crack whore you can buy a red star and do a real fawkin search..What are you guy jewish?

Or is it that your gay and need the 20 for a few hits of rush when you eneter the glory hole.

Damn i did it with my old member name as well as this new one.
I spent all my money on bare back blow jobs from a crack whore, no money for a red star :(

· Registered
614 Posts
i give my front end pull job 2 thumbs up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.