Pirate 4x4 banner

1001 - 1020 of 1059 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
man how do you get lighter when you start off with 5tons? :D

But you do work quiker than me, so i look forward to seeing the progress:smokin:

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,004
I'll post the link for sure, Just trying to hammer out some more details before I start posting it. Likely using the lower links, or at least modifying them to work;)

I'll let you know when I get to mock-up Jason, and you can come check it out:D

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,006
Yup. I cut up the old cage, and what was left of the sheetmetal and sent it to China to build Toyotas. No pics cause I may have cried.:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Although ur level of fabrication and effort is way above mine, I dont feel so bad about the way my last 2 projects have went! lol Makes me feel better anyway!!

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009 (Edited)
so you know I won right! now wheres my money???
Blahblahblah. I got a kick in the junk right here for ya. It'll be back, just reincarnated.
You coming wheeling beginning of February or did you finally sell that hunk-o-shit?

Although ur level of fabrication and effort is way above mine, I dont feel so bad about the way my last 2 projects have went! lol Makes me feel better anyway!!
It was the best move. To get what I need out of it was too much of a redo. I've got enough skins here to rebuild it, but on a true tube chassis. Instead of dealing with just "good enough" I'm going to build it right.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,015
Not for a while. Too much on my plate. The old chassis is long gone, and the new donor shell is sitting here waiting for me to make room.

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Well, I subscribed now after reading through the whole thing... NOW GET TO WORK!! :smokin::smokin:

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
I really like the build!

Good Job!!!

Why Not (Chris)

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,019
Yeah yeah. Got a collection of parts sitting for it, wheels tires, new tub, links, going to get everything in place before I get started so its not tying up valuable shop space.

1001 - 1020 of 1059 Posts