Pirate 4x4 banner

1021 - 1040 of 1059 Posts

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,021
must be a jeep guy now:shaking:
That hurt me right in my feeling:shaking:

I'm a chevy guy, but jeeps pay the bills. Its a fact of life. I wouldn't hold it against you if you scrubbed toilets for a living.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,026
Done anything to the beast yet?

Cmonnnnnnn..#1 home brew build on Pirate, let's move it :D

Got anything photoshop pics or anything you can show of what it should end up like?

Long story short, the shop may be taking off in a new direction. Which means this rig may take a complete left turn, in a manner of speaking it will still be my K5Ton. Just.............Better. Couple more weeks to iron out the details. And then I'll post pics. You fawkers have waited this long. You can wait a couple more weeks.

Hey, Clark! Shitter was full!
:laughing:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Long story short, the shop may be taking off in a new direction. Which means this rig may take a complete left turn, in a manner of speaking it will still be my K5Ton. Just.............Better. Couple more weeks to iron out the details. And then I'll post pics. You fawkers have waited this long. You can wait a couple more weeks.
I'll be watching. What's your plan for the wheel base? More specifically, are you pushing the rear tires past the truck, or keeping true fenders in the rear like the rc crawler you posted several pages back.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,032
The exact specifics of my K5 are up in the air, but the shop is bringing out a tube chassis(couple actually), It's kind of changed my perspective lately.

Drawing was done in Rhino, I'm still trying to get solidworks so I can do some cooler stuff.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The exact specifics of my K5 are up in the air, but the shop is bringing out a tube chassis(couple actually), It's kind of changed my perspective lately.

Drawing was done in Rhino, I'm still trying to get solidworks so I can do some cooler stuff.
Yup, there's a stopping point, This one will remain a full bodied truck.,.....
:laughing:

Lol, it'll be sick no matter how it turns out, can't wait to see it. Good luck bud. :)

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,034
Bastard. I plead the 5th. :flipoff2:

Everything around here changes. Its kind of an evolution. My heep was supposed to stay 4banger, Ive got a few I was never supposed to wheel, and I never really planned on building a tube buggy. Now though, I go where the shop takes me.

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Why you gotta be like that?:(

New direction is......Good. I think.:flipoff2:
I was just playin. I love your work, and can't wait to see this beast in whatever form. :smokin:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts

Good?! I refuse to accept the fact that you, as a full size guy, have gone over to the dark and anorexic side of buggies. :(

Please, just keep it full(ish) bodied. :D
As always, keep the updates and builds coming. :beer:

·
What did you expect?
12,764 Posts

You know, with this kind of tech, you may lose the "Booty-Fab" title.:flipoff2:

Good?! I refuse to accept the fact that you, as a full size guy, have gone over to the dark and anorexic side of buggies. :(

Please, just keep it full(ish) bodied. :D
As always, keep the updates and builds coming. :beer:
Did you just call Spidr fat??? :laughing:

Keep the updates coming, Spidr. And, as always, standing offer for TTC gopher/winch rope dragger. :D

1021 - 1040 of 1059 Posts