Pirate 4x4 banner

1041 - 1059 of 1059 Posts

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,042
I havent forgotten about it. As a matter of fact I get to look at the parts every time I walk through my shop. I'm going to sift through the new top truck rules, and make a new plan from there.......Tube chassis is out now, which is what I wanted, so I need to re-evaluate.
And up until I fucked up the Bitch, I was having too much fun wheeling for a change to be bothered with another project. It'll be a TTC winner when its done. But I'm no rushing it.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
I havent forgotten about it. As a matter of fact I get to look at the parts every time I walk through my shop. I'm going to sift through the new top truck rules, and make a new plan from there.......Tube chassis is out now, which is what I wanted, so I need to re-evaluate.
And up until I fucked up the Bitch, I was having too much fun wheeling for a change to be bothered with another project. It'll be a TTC winner when its done. But I'm no rushing it.
The rig isn't the problem when it comes to you building one. You need to work on tuning up the driving skills. LMAO! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,045
This project is never going to get done. All those parts he looks at is gonna be used to build a jeep. He has done been converted.
Now thats a little harsh dont you think? I'll admit that I do the Jeep thing, but I still dont understand it, and really the Bitch has reached her limitations, shes as far as shes gonna go. The K5 will happen again, be patient

The rig isn't the problem when it comes to you building one. You need to work on tuning up the driving skills. LMAO! :flipoff2:
Do I need to come school you? :flipoff2:

I can drive just fine. But I have much more fun doing what I do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome build thread, I started this 6 hours ago and now it is 6 am and its not done yet! :mad3: Sweet fab skills and set of 5 ton rocks, make it happen.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,054
frikenwoodro has it right. Short story is that my life took a hard left turn, dont have a single rig left right now.
I'm toying with some ideas, but at the moment, none of them are happening.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Ok ill go along with ya just if it ends up getting parted or never getting wheeled again ill be the one poking fun at it abd saying i told you so :flipoff2:
Re-reading this amazing thread for a couple ideas for my new Bronco..This post made me chuckle. :laughing:

So Spidr, 8 months since the last post( I don't know what's going on in your life), is there any work being done to this as of now or everything still on the burner? Would love to see it back on top & finished...Plans for the 5 tons still or a hybrid axle?

·
Registered
63 Posts
So Spidr, 8 months since the last post( I don't know what's going on in your life), is there any work being done to this as of now or everything still on the burner? Would love to see it back on top & finished...
Agreed. Any updates? You do amazing work and I would really like to see where this goes, it had a really good direction. It's current state is kind of disappointing. Im not quite sure what happened to your s10 buggy that was mentioned a few times in this build, but I'm guessing the same "demise" as this seemingly abandoned k5. Not judging, life happens. Just really would like to see it functional again and competing in ttc. Hope our nagging has motivated you to work on.

Also I love some of your inspirational ideas and would like to use some of them on my own builds. Learnt a lot reading your build. Thanks for the knowledge.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,059
This build is long dead.........However. Out of the ashes it is reborn again. New thread going already. Long overdue.

1041 - 1059 of 1059 Posts