·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
orangefj45 said:
:laughing:

who's voting for a re-name?!
i say wngrog's "bi" monthly! :flipoff2:
Listen knucklehead, you want to write a few articles for free, feel free to step up and do it.......damn, I am catching it good for my Trails presence from you Cali boys :eek:

I would understand it if I had a shop or a business that I was "pimping" (as I have been blamed for), but I am just a simple drug salesman with a habit of trearing my crap apart every 18 months :D

Back to the subject at hand, I will get it back from Jason in July and then I have to do the floors and side panels. Tedous work.

I am shooting for August to be on the trail again.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
orangefj45 said:
:laughing:

who's voting for a re-name?!
i say wngrog's "bi" monthly! :flipoff2:
I thought it had already been renamed to Nolen Grogan Outdoors :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
wngrog said:
Back to the subject at hand, I will get it back from Jason in July and then I have to do the floors and side panels. Tedous work.

I am shooting for August to be on the trail again.
you makin them inside the tube or out ? Alum I would guess to

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
wngrog said:
Listen knucklehead, you want to write a few articles for free, feel free to step up and do it.......damn, I am catching it good for my Trails presence from you Cali boys :eek:
There was that one issue (May/June 2005 ?) where you were in like 3 articles. I'd say that borders on excessive. But that's just me.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
kling-on said:
you makin them inside the tube or out ? Alum I would guess to
Painted sheet metal on the outside and aluminum on the inside.

Ross, point taken. Please start a IH8NOLEN thread that will roll on its own outside of this one please. I am sure it will get PLENTY of posts.

I would like to use this one to showcase Jason's excellent work on my rig.

I appreciate it.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
wngrog said:
Painted sheet metal on the outside and aluminum on the inside.

Ross, point taken. Please start a IH8NOLEN thread that will roll on its own outside of this one please. I am sure it will get PLENTY of posts.

I would like to use this one to showcase Jason's excellent work on my rig.

I appreciate it.
Can I start it

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
WOW :eek:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
wngrog said:
The grill will be in front of this hoop.................
Radiator was smashed in one of many rollovers......
With the thought of "you designed this rig to be durable after rolling", it appears that the top of the radiator is higher than the hoop? More to come, or am i missing something? bad camera angle?

Rad protection is high on my list, since that will immobilize your rig... I figured it would be on yours, too.

141 - 160 of 914 Posts