Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here at Performance Cryogenics/Kickassoffroad we build parts mostly for wholesale customers but do make parts for retail customers also. Our focus is in CNC lathe turned parts such as tube adaptors, hi-misalignments, spring eye sleeves, weld washers, weld-in nuts and such. We also do bolt-on drive flanges for rear axles, custom axles, resplining, KOH winning swaybars, and custom doubler shafts. One turning center is set up for 1 3/8" bar stock with a bar feeder and the other can do up to 3 1/4 bar. So if you are a shop that wants to have their own parts made for them then give me a call and we can go over some pricing structure.

Dean

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are $125 for the pr. Not sue on the shipping though as we are on opposite ends of the states from each other.

Dean

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess if I am going to put up an add of some sort I guess I should check it from time to time.
Yes this is no problem to do. Easier that a 205 since that is the case, not just the aluminum snout. $100

·
Premium Member
3,425 Posts
^^^^

LOL, I guess that was a reply to my D300 bearing ret. machining.....cool, I will be in contact with you soon. Let me tie up some loose ends and get that D300 apart. thanks! John

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are $275 to make 1. I have all the spec's we would need. On the 25 spline how much of that are you using?

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The rear 60 you shaved and built the shafts for has been under my rig for years. I threw it in within a couple of months after picking it back up from you.

Front 60 is going in as I type this.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Axleshaft Resplining

I have 2 sets of 79 Ford Dana 60 Rear Axleshafts, can you PM me a price to shorten them from 34 1/2" to 33 1/4"?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rear shafts neck down so they cant be resplined most of the time. If they can they are $125pr

1 - 20 of 38 Posts