Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do they hide the content of this "post" from you?

Saw it on the news, looked it up online. Can't find out what they actually posted. You know these days everything could be considered violence. Maybe they said "Trump 2020", or maybe they really did threaten real violence.

We'll never know, will we? Because someone else reads it and decides what to tell you to think.

https://nbcpalmsprings.com/2019/09/16/three-students-arrested-at-desert-hot-springs-high-school-for-making-terrorist-threats/

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Honestly, society itself was better before the social media craze. FB has done more harm than good.

·
Premium Member
14,256 Posts
Honestly, society itself was better before the social media craze. FB has done more harm than good.
Agreed. I miss the times before I had a cell phone, now I have to...... well to keep my job. I was discussing with someone how you cant buy maps in gas stations around here anymore

·
Hophead
77,607 Posts
Agreed. I miss the times before I had a cell phone, now I have to...... well to keep my job. I was discussing with someone how you cant buy maps in gas stations around here anymore
Social media is absolutely one of the worst things to happen to society. Sure it has it pro's but the cons greatly outweigh them

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
i like the random picture of guns to insinuate there were firearms involved
I noticed that too, but thought they may have been involved assuming:

DHSHS Weapon (picture caption) may mean Desert Hot Springs High School...

Either way, a little better explanation could go a long way.

Vague story is vague.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i like the random picture of guns to insinuate there were firearms involved
Uh the article said they removed a revolver, a glock and an ar15 looking pellet gun from the kids possession. The pictures look like what they said they took from them. My question is where were the guns? At home in mom and dad safe, in their backpacks. Yes story is vague but picture isnt random.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
Uh the article said they removed a revolver, a glock and an ar15 looking pellet gun from the kids possession. The pictures look like what they said they took from them. My question is where were the guns? At home in mom and dad safe, in their backpacks. Yes story is vague but picture isnt random.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
it was updated after i posted that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts