Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i've got a question that won't get answered anywhere else than here so here goes...i've got these inside trim panels for a hard top on a scout II, i was just wondering what they are worth cause i'm sellin em and i wanna know if i could get some big money out of them or not. they are tan in color and bolt to the inside of the hardtop, anyone know what i'm talkin about?

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
kajeepxj said:
alright i've got a question that won't get answered anywhere else than here so here goes...i've got these inside trim panels for a hard top on a scout II, i was just wondering what they are worth cause i'm sellin em and i wanna know if i could get some big money out of them or not. they are tan in color and bolt to the inside of the hardtop, anyone know what i'm talkin about?
I'd give ya a $1.95 for the pair.... you pay the shipping. That answer you're question?

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
I'm sure someone out there could use them, but you aren't going to get "big money" from them.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
top?......what's a top....?

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Seriously don't waste your time and effort trying to sell them. They won't do well on Ebay as they are big and the shipping would be WAY over what someone would want to pay.

I have given away about 4 sets of them in my day - AND I'll try and sell anything on ebay!

Find a local Scout guy and give him/her an early Christmas present.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ill take them lol j/k they weigh too much :D Trying to put the scout on a jenny creig rust loss program, all it has to do is sit for another 20 years and it'll be lighter then a yoda!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Yeah, I know the feelin. Been whitlin on my Scout for the past 10 years and about all I have left is a firewall and a few feet of floorboard, part of a frame and most of the outter sheet metal.

Capt. Sean Lipscomb
RMS Titanic

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
slipscomb said:
Capt. Sean Lipscomb
RMS Titanic
your a dork sean:p , hey for real though when are we gonna see any buildup pics? im getting ancy...

oh hope you get better soon, how bout this to make ya feel better...trade me that vortec tree fitty for my tbi tree fitty, sounds like a great deal;) :D

patrick

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
uuuhh, YEAH! OK!

well, maybe not....

I have the pics just trying to figure out how to post them.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
sweet cool, lets plan on meeting this summer and wheel together...the first and last time we wheeled was in my scout on those power lines and we went in reverse at about 30 mph down that hill...my balls were in my throat.

anyway...keep us posted

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yes, I did finally get a star...

slipscomb said:
uuuhh, YEAH! OK!

well, maybe not....

I have the pics just trying to figure out how to post them.
Try doing a search on how to post pictures. This has to be the #1 most asked DAN question on the PBB. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Tossed mine in the dump

Not worth a damn, toss em. Your neighbors will appreciate it, mine did :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts