Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok for those of you who missed out on getting your knob polished on the con by the talented Rubicon Rock Heads for this years cantina... I have just 25 stickers left and would love to give RTF another $250 bucks... so

PM me with your email address, the amount you would like to donate,and the address you would like the stickers sent to.... and get your sticker.. remember this may be the only time to EVER get one of these great stickers. So pony up $6 or MORE and MAKE THE DIFFERANCE! get you sticker and save the trail...

THANK YOU SHANNON

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
To all you unlucky souls that didnt get you knob polished by the beautiful and very talented MyBlueCruiser, you missed out! Best polishin' my knob has ever seen:D

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Polishing your knob was a pleasure it's not often I get a chance to service such a fine knob from out of state!

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
RICK... THANK YOU!!! KEVIN.... THANK YOU!!! MORGAN...THANK YOU!!!! JACK THANK YOU!!!.... Jack has donated $25 FOR A STICKER... WHOS GONNA OUT DO HIM.... come on its for your trail....

20 left!! Rock heads are at $1065 for a donation from the cantina,who's gonna help push us over $1200!!!! come on :smokin:

Sorry miscounted ... still need more to give

·
Registered
569 Posts
Shannon I just want to know was it you who polished my hubby's knob? It's never looked so good! :D

The crew was awsome this passed weekend. come awn and git it. Lets add to their $1,165.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
RICK... THANK YOU!!! KEVIN.... THANK YOU!!! MORGAN...THANK YOU!!!! JACK THANK YOU!!!.... Jack has donated $25 FOR A STICKER... WHOS GONNA OUT DO HIM.... come on its for your trail....

20 left!! Rock heads are at $1165 for a donation from the cantina,who's gonna help push us over $1400!!!! come on :smokin:
$1165! SWEET! :bounce:

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:emb3:
Shannon I just want to know was it you who polished my hubby's knob? It's never looked so good! :D

The crew was awsome this passed weekend. come awn and git it. Lets add to their $1,165.
HEHEHE! THANK YOU, Don't tell my boyfriend.. his knob was the only one I didn't polish last weekend.... his rig was at home :laughing:

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
More Knob Polishing at Robbs?

I plan to attend the swap meeting at Robbs in October. Will there be more knob polishing going on? Just curious. :grinpimp:

Del

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For you del I think we could arrange something....
honesly we haven't planned for it.. what do you think? might be beating a dead horse, no pun intended.

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
Yea, deadhorse probably...you folks did your part for sure and it's pretty soon to try it again. Let's just have the swap and some fun.
Del

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
I was talking with my buddy Mike while watching roller derby in Roseville, and he let spill that he's got some video of knobs being polished... I'll see if I can find the YouTube links for that!

Also, he suggested that next year, there also be nipple-twisting, as well. If folks were willing to pay to have their (shifter) knobs polished, doesn't it also stand to reason that they'd pay to have their (tire) nipples twisted, as well? :grinpimp:

Randii

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Also, he suggested that next year, there also be nipple-twisting, as well. If folks were willing to pay to have their (shifter) knobs polished, doesn't it also stand to reason that they'd pay to have their (tire) nipples twisted, as well? :grinpimp:

Randii
ok, now I did have two brand spankin' new 42SS's :eek: mounted up for cantina... unfortunately they've already been abused in the box :(

:flipoff2:

·
Phobohomic
1,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
Awesome video clips. Wow. What an effort. I love it.
Thanks again to all.
Del

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
ok, now I did have two brand spankin' new 42SS's :eek: mounted up for cantina... unfortunately they've already been abused in the box :(

:flipoff2:
Thats what I flicked one!

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:DRandii if your volunteering to twist nipples then we will do it! hell we can give it a trial run at your b-day swap meet hair cut thingy..

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
I leave the forum for a day or two and we're on to twisting nipples? Wow!:D I think if Randii is going to be Nipple Twisting Team Leader, I gotta see this.
Just think of those tires...and how they will never be the same.
Cool. Sounds like a fun weekend.

Del

·
Phobohomic
1,247 Posts
BTW, thanks for buying a round last Friday! Gotta love Beermans! :beer:

Randii
No, thank you! :beer::beer:
What a gem Beemann's is, a little known treasure. We'll be back for the next RBS with more of the crew - definitely Rockhead approved.
We're also working on a new drink for the Swap Meet. Be there for the unveiling of the "NIPPLE TWISTER" - guaranteed to perk you up!
Dale

1 - 20 of 22 Posts