Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a new contest. You don't need to have a sano Cruiser or a cool hat to enter, just detailed knowledge of FJ40s. I will post 9 picts of OEM Cruiser parts. PM me with your guesses on what they are. The one with the most correct answers by Tuesday wins. If there are multiple winners, we will draw for one winner.

The winner gets a t-shirt from the school I am the director of (notice the Cruiser on the shirt) and 2 Proffitt's Cruiser's Stickers

Everybody gets one PM back with the ones they got wrong, so they can rethink.

PM ME! DO NOT POST!

the prize

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
???????????

Hey Proffitt... having a tough time w/#6, any hints?:smokin:

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Re: ???????????

bruter said:
Hey Proffitt... having a tough time w/#6, any hints?:smokin:
Hint... it fits a JAPANESE vehicle. :flipoff2:

Didn't bother with the PM... only know about THREE of them. We did have fun with OLD Datsun's (usually what I restore) at the West Coast Mt. Shasta meet. He had 25 items... I got 24 of them, but for the life of me couldn't ID a funny looking shim.... dang question master found it on a vehicle, but didn't know what it was from either. Turned out to be from a FORD CORTINA! :D

Does anyone know when TOYOTA went from SAE to METRIC? Datsun started with the 1967 1/2 model year... anything NEW was metric... but anything already in production was left SAE Hence SAE brake lines, but the new OHC engine had Metric hardware... great for trivia... oh, little screws used FRENCH metric standards for six months then went to ISO (little dot on head) threading.... one reason I ended up buying a metal lathe... to make my own screws with the correct pitch! :p

Tom :usa:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts