Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I searched, but for some reason I cant find what I am looking for. I have a F250 D44 sitting waiting for me to work on it. I know that the knuckles are already flat top and that the drivers side is already tapped. I need to know how I measure the passanger side to drill and tap. I have access to a machine shop and the machinest knows a hell of a lot more than me. In fact, I dont know jack shit about what I am getting into. Slowly learning. I am sure if I can bring him some type of instructions of what I need and some measurements he could understand what I want and then explain it to me even better. So if anyone has any instructions thanks.

AND I KNOW I AM :confused:

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Besides all the fancy drawings Aggro provided :flipoff2:, if you flip the knuckle over there are 3 bosses cast into the knuckle where the holes are supposed to be drilled. Thats a start

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just took the studs out of the drivers side and used it to transfer the 3 holes on the pass side.
It .worked out for me.

I used a transfer punch to get it right and then milled , drilled and tapped it .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts