Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a request for name badges once again and I will do them. This will include a lanyard, badge holder and a color printed custom name badge; design and variable TBD.

This was the 2011 version:

I am going to add a Schedule of Events to the back of the name badges for this year. That way, you will always know 1) who you are and 2) where/when you should be somewhere.

Price and payment will be the same as last year. Price $2/each, payment through paypal unless otherwise arrainged before hand.

I have always said that I would donate "extra" funds to a land use organization of MY choice. From the 2011 KOH I donated $500 to the CA4WDC's Foundation for Education and Conservation. This non profit provides educational grants for continuing education students and we also provide $250 grants for conservation (trail work or improvments) or educational programs (NEPA Letter Writing Workshops as an example).

If anyone thinks I rack in the $$ with these projects, I probably spend $800 more than I made for 2011, not a good business plan - LOL!! Not to mention the time.

If interested, please post up here, send a PM or send an email

Include this info for all badges requested:

1) Name
2) Username or nick name
3) Team name or Company name
4) Logo or picture (pretty much any format)

These will be available for pickup on the lakebed as early as 5th (maybe earlier). I'm not sure where I will be based this year but it will either be at the Entry Gate or an Information Booth in Hammertown.

Thanks and see you out there!!

Steve G

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Steve, Shelley and I will be honored to wear the badges

Can we pay you at the same time as one of our other orders

Thanks

Rich Klein
Shelley Krehbiel

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve, Shelley and I will be honored to wear the badges

Can we pay you at the same time as one of our other orders

Thanks

Rich Klein
Shelley Krehbiel
No problem on payment Rich. If we forget to add it in, you can buy me breakfast burrito on the lakebed!

Don't forget to have Shelley send me a logo and whatever other info you want on the badges.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
No problem on payment Rich. If we forget to add it in, you can buy me breakfast burrito on the lakebed!

Don't forget to have Shelley send me a logo and whatever other info you want on the badges.
Ok will do.... Hell I'll make you breakfast on the lakebed....:D

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Email sent Steve. No pink lanyard this year please.:D

Thanks
We'll have W.E.ROCK and Dirt Riot landyards available :grinpimp: come see us at our booth

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
wellll, i have my 09-10-11 badges and have not forgotten my name !!!!!

maybe if i get a 2012 badge with the schedual---- maybe that would keep me from wandering aimlessly around the lakebed and Hammertown !!!!!!

as mentioned before--- one for me and one for the wife !!!---

(i'll bring some clips again---)

i haven't run a tally on additional family members that MIGHT show up----- COULD be--2 sons, 2 /MAYBE 3 daughters- sons in law/ daughters in law, could be 5+ grandkids----- PHOOEY-- i'll have to get back with you-----

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Krusty,

Don't worry about the clips ... the holders I'm buying now all have them built in.

edit > and when it comes to the family members, don't forget the dog!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
wellll, i have my 09-10-11 badges and have not forgotten my name !!!!!

maybe if i get a 2012 badge with the schedual---- maybe that would keep me from wandering aimlessly around the lakebed and Hammertown !!!!!!

as mentioned before--- one for me and one for the wife !!!---

i haven't run a tally on additional family members that MIGHT show up----- COULD be--2 sons, 2 /MAYBE 3 daughters- sons in law/ daughters in law, could be 5+ grandkids----- PHOOEY-- i'll have to get back with you-----
Didn't Dave tell you what the Grand Marshall has to do all week? He should have filled you in by now:D There will be no down time or wandering aimlessly!!! Oh well I will let him fill you in:laughing:

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
Steve, you've done such a great job on these the last few years, I'll count on the 2012 edition to be as marvelous as well.

Still got all my info from last year? Need the same number again.

Thank you my friend, Gene

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steve, you've done such a great job on these the last few years, I'll count on the 2012 edition to be as marvelous as well.

Still got all my info from last year? Need the same number again.

Thank you my friend, Gene
No problem Gene; I sure I still have all the info.

Steve

·
Registered
179 Posts
Done Steve ... payment sent, 2 name badges ordered... Aussie flag as pitcure... as were there to support Ben and the 2nd Aussie team Nick and Mal...:D

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Steve, just curious----- when you do the Aussie badges, do you have to print them upside down ??:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts