1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I say 40% finish...

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
you guys really think more teams are gonna finish than last year?
my$.02 100 start, 73 reach cp1 and 31 finish

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys really think more teams are gonna finish than last year?
my$.02 100 start, 73 reach cp1 and 31 finish
There are so many last minute builds, I find it hard to believe 100 will start.

30 more are starting, so yes there will be more finishers. There a LOT of squared away racers and teams this year.

The reason I say CP1 is that I see a whole bunch of junk and last minute builds headed toward this race. I have no idea how far CP1 is away from the checkered flag, but that stretch will be a killer if I know Jeff.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Every year people will underestimate what it takes to race off road. It's hard enough to keep a real race car that has been raced multiple times in one piece..

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
There are so many last minute builds, I find it hard to believe 100 will start.

30 more are starting, so yes there will be more finishers. There a LOT of squared away racers and teams this year.

The reason I say CP1 is that I see a whole bunch of junk and last minute builds headed toward this race. I have no idea how far CP1 is away from the checkered flag, but that stretch will be a killer if I know Jeff.
ummm, didnt like 90 something rigs start last year? I dont remember but I think it was 93... could be wrong. and I say 100 will start because they will do whatever is neccesarry to get it to the start line... and with a good # of lcq cars I think they will take how ever many open spots peoples whos rigs arent done or whatever... again I could be wrong, its happened once or twice:grinpimp: who knows what will happen after the start... :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts

if less than 50 % make the finish I hope everyone who finishes gets qualified for 2011

1 - 20 of 70 Posts