·
Registered
495 Posts
Awesome.

Thanks for the ability to stay off-course and navigate safely/properly

·
Registered
162 Posts
When are you guys going to map the Johnson Valley OHV area/trails in general? Myself, and several other people I know, would be extremely interested in this and I don't think we are alone. Really enjoyed the map last year for the race and would like to have an interactive map like that to use out there year round.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
When are you guys going to map the Johnson Valley OHV area/trails in general? Myself, and several other people I know, would be extremely interested in this and I don't think we are alone. Really enjoyed the map last year for the race and would like to have an interactive map like that to use out there year round.
All that we can say right now is that we have something "brewing". Will it be ready for KOH 2016? Only time will tell. Priority #1 is getting accurate race maps along with a Hammertown map ready. #2 - Johnson Valley master map.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I really enjoyed using your maps last year. Really nice. Met you and your wife at lunch one day. Nice folk.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
I really enjoyed using your maps last year. Really nice. Met you and your wife at lunch one day. Nice folk.
Thanks! Good to talk with you as well.
Glad you liked our maps. Maybe we can chat over another lunch this year.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I paid for the maps last year, before finding out that they didn't work in my phone. Not Cartotracks fault, but frustrating for me! Make sure the app works in your phone FIRST!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
I paid for the maps last year, before finding out that they didn't work in my phone. Not Cartotracks fault, but frustrating for me! Make sure the app works in your phone FIRST!
Hey Dino, we remember. Still bummed about that ourselves. Still have the same phone or might you have a different one now?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey Dino, we remember. Still bummed about that ourselves. Still have the same phone or might you have a different one now?
I had an LG. Now I have a Galaxy Note IV! I don't think I ever got to download them from last year.

No problem with paying for the maps, I like to support the supporters!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
I had an LG. Now I have a Galaxy Note IV! I don't think I ever got to download them from last year.

No problem with paying for the maps, I like to support the supporters!
Maps on the house for you this year.
Download the app first, make sure it works this go-around, and then hit us with an e-mail reminder once the 2016 course maps go live and we'll get them in your account. Remind us, may forget in the insanity that's coming....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
We're getting close with the Hammertown map which can go live once blessed by Dave, Shannon, Chris, and Mark.

Course maps are pretty much done but need blessing from the same folks - those won't go live until late week per Ultra4's final say.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Update???

I would like to get these maps loaded before heading to the lakebed in a few days.

Thanks

·
Wheeler
2,780 Posts
Still waiting on Dave for when we will release the course maps

Better build a fire under his ass, we're taking the car to the Lakebed friday morning, after that my POS phone isn't gonna do dick !

:jester:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Better build a fire under his ass, we're taking the car to the Lakebed friday morning, after that my POS phone isn't gonna do dick !

:jester:

If you get out there and haven't downloaded course maps yet, we *may* have a solution worked out. Four booths in Hammertown that are working with us to try and make this happen. Visit any one of these four and ask:
Genright, TNT Customs, Factor 55, and CrawlTunes

201 - 220 of 296 Posts