Pirate 4x4 banner

221 - 240 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Tried to download the Hammertown map several times to Galaxy S6. Keeps saying unable to connect to your website. Using pdf-maps app.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Tried to download the Hammertown map several times to Galaxy S6. Keeps saying unable to connect to your website. Using pdf-maps app.
Shoot us an e-mail please to CartoTracks at gmail.com and we'll follow up with you there and figure it out.
Need your e-mail address to see the account.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Flawless download and install of the hammertown map onto my iPhone and iPad.

Quick and easy :smokin:

·
Registered
98 Posts
trying to search in the app (kohhammertown2016), but for some reason having trouble finding it

when i go to the website on my phone having issues logging in

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
trying to search in the app (kohhammertown2016), but for some reason having trouble finding it

when i go to the website on my phone having issues logging in
Getting the app downloaded is the first step, good you've got that done it sounds like.
Second step is getting the map which comes from our site. You can do the order and checkout on a desktop if you're having trouble getting to our site on your phone. From there, you have two options:

1) You should get an e-mail at the end of checkout that you should open on your phone, COPY and PASTE the link into the pdf-maps app using the "+" icon and "From the Web" option

OR

2) Log in to our website on your phone and select "My Account" and then "Files" tab. Links should be there you can copy and paste into the app like you would do from the e-mail in option #1 above.

If you're still having problems after those two options don't work, please e-mail us at CartoTracks at gmail.com and we'll keep on helping you along. We'll get it figured out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
ill give that a shot... thanks for the quick response

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Still waiting on Dave for when we will release the course maps.
Whats the holdup Dave? The BLM already leaked the (a?) map. :laughing:

seamless install following your directions in the OP. Droid MAXX.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
When I try to load it to the map app it says it can't conect.
Shoot us an e-mail and we'll try to help you there. CartoTracks at gmail.com

Make sure you have a good, strong signal while doing this. If so, shoot us an e-mail.

·
Premium Member
2,438 Posts
Anyone have a basic .gpx file that can be plugged into a GPS?

Edit: got the .pdf maps app and downloaded from CartoTracks. Works on my iPhone. Will I need to download a second map for my iPad mini, or can one user use the map on 2 devices?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Anyone have a basic .gpx file that can be plugged into a GPS?

Edit: got the .pdf maps app and downloaded from CartoTracks. Works on my iPhone. Will I need to download a second map for my iPad mini, or can one user use the map on 2 devices?
One download per purchase.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I paid for the maps last year, before finding out that they didn't work in my phone. Not Cartotracks fault, but frustrating for me! Make sure the app works in your phone FIRST!
Hey Dino, we remember. Still bummed about that ourselves. Still have the same phone or might you have a different one now?
I had an LG. Now I have a Galaxy Note IV! I don't think I ever got to download them from last year. No problem with paying for the maps, I like to support the supporters!
Maps on the house for you this year. Download the app first, make sure it works this go-around, and then hit us with an e-mail reminder once the 2016 course maps go live and we'll get them in your account. Remind us, may forget in the insanity that's coming....
No way Jose! I went ahead and paid for my maps this year when you weren't looking! Its MY way of thanking you for all you do for KOH and I want to help support your efforts! Thanks! They look great!

221 - 240 of 296 Posts