Pirate 4x4 banner

261 - 280 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Will it be possible to import previously purchased maps to cartotracks app?

NUMBER ONE QUESTION: "Will the maps I bought through CartoTracks.com work in this?"
Answer: "Not yet but as we move from BETA, we'll link your accounts so that you can download the same maps you've already purchased into the CartoTracks app. That is coming, but for now, make sure you use the same e-mail address upon first open of the app and enjoy the King Of The Hammers maps for now."

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Thanks but we only make the course look pretty. ....and mobile. ;)

Thank you for your business!

Thank Dave Cole for the course.
There is that other guy that works on course stuff a little... :D

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
down backdoor 2x? thats gonna be fun to watch.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
So, what's the process for getting the maps to my devices again :emb:
Well, Dave, Mark and us start talking around mid-December.....

Ha!

Two options:

For iOS and Android, go to CartoTracks.com and buy maps. Get an e-mail with a link. Copy and paste it into Avenza Maps app and it downloads. Go to KOH.

For Android: We have a new BETA app in the Google Play Store "CartoTracks".
Download the app, buy the maps, download the maps, ALL INSIDE THE APP.

There you go. Easy?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Well, Dave, Mark and us start talking around mid-December.....

Ha!

Two options:

For iOS and Android, go to CartoTracks.com and buy maps. Get an e-mail with a link. Copy and paste it into Avenza Maps app and it downloads. Go to KOH.

For Android: We have a new BETA app in the Google Play Store "CartoTracks".
Download the app, buy the maps, download the maps, ALL INSIDE THE APP.

There you go. Easy?
Android Beta made it real easy:beer:

I think I'm liking Mark more these days, because he post Hammertown updates.

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
lots of backdoor action next week. Should be fun :smokin:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just wanted to sat that Cartotracks got me taken care of regarding the issue I was having in my above post. Quick and great customer service!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Just a thumbs up to Jake for helping me get things loaded properly on my phone. I tried loading by going to Internet and trying to download from there. They figured out what I was doing and when I went to the Google Play Store in my Apps selection all worked well. Thanks again.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Just a thumbs up to Jake for helping me get things loaded properly on my phone. I tried loading by going to Internet and trying to download from there. They figured out what I was doing and when I went to the Google Play Store in my Apps selection all worked well. Thanks again.
Thanks for the testimonial.

I'm full throttle keeping everybody up and running.
If you need help, call or e-mail us, we're here to help make it right.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
EMC race today!

Hammer drops in 2 hours (8 a.m. Pacific)

Don't forget the maps folks!

Ready to watch some racing.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I used your maps on my Ipad exclusively for prerunning. Worked awesome. And used it a lot for leading friends around for recreational wheeling. I have nothing bad to say about the navigation or maps except that the resolution when you zoom in on my phone sucks, but is fine on my Ipad.

Other feedback.... Bear with me as I was pretty drunk when this went down. Tuesday night when I was trying to figure out where we would wheel Wednesday without getting on the UTV course, I realized I needed the UTV course map. So I used the Cartotracks app on my Android phone because my Ipad is WiFi only. I went through the screens, entered by CC#, thought I paid, remember (fuzzy memory) of seeing a payment accepted screen, but was unable to download the map. I see that I have a payment receipt from Google Play / Paypal for $4.99, so the transaction went through. Never got an email with a link to download like the rest. I "assumed" purchases on the app and the website were linked, but it appears not. So I then went to the website and paid again with my CC, except it's $9.95 on the website. That worked. Downloaded to Ipad and all is well. It's not a big deal, but I wouldn't mind a refund for one of those transactions, since I bought the same thing twice. I understand this is all new and you're still getting it all working. Just trying to help.

261 - 280 of 296 Posts