Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Just wanted to know why this year we have to pay for the map and before it was free to download and convert to any format. I may be wrong but the one for sell can't be used on anything but pdf map program? and not BackCountry or any real offroad mapping software.
I would assume it is still available to the drivers in a format that works with their GPS...

·
8,609 Posts
Just wanted to know why this year we have to pay for the map and before it was free to download and convert to any format. I may be wrong but the one for sell can't be used on anything but pdf map program? and not BackCountry or any real offroad mapping software.

As to you comment on "real off-road mapping program". Once you start using pdfmaps everything else is obsolete.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
I downloaded the 4400 map and the app tries to load it but tells me its unable to process. Any ideas on what I need to do to get this to work?
Shoot us an e-mail and we can work this one that way.
Number one reason we're seeing is with signal - make sure you have a good signal, wifi or cell.

With an e-mail and some info from you that way, we can go in on the back side of our website and take a look.

We've had a busy day and it seems to be getting even busier by the hour.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hate to sound like the stupid guy, but the EMC/UTV map RM markers stop at RM 87. I assume we just pick up at RM 6, 7, ..etc and make the same loop as lap 1?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great addition for Visitors

we had minor downloading issue , called in they got us hooked up ...were racing thursday and will keep race map on phone in case of lowrance gps troubles .... deal for $10 dollars....

·
Registered
780 Posts
Shoot us an e-mail and we can work this one that way.
Number one reason we're seeing is with signal - make sure you have a good signal, wifi or cell.

With an e-mail and some info from you that way, we can go in on the back side of our website and take a look.

We've had a busy day and it seems to be getting even busier by the hour.
Email sent

·
Registered
617 Posts
Worked great for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
If this is the wrong forum for this, let me know and I will delete the post.

Where \ when will there be a large format digital image with the course map be posted? (The "Poster" version)

My large format printer is hungry, and I have an empty space on a wall somewhere that needs some lovin ..

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts

Where \ when will there be a large format digital image with the course map be posted? (The "Poster" version)

My large format printer is hungry, and I have an empty space on a wall somewhere that needs some lovin ..
You mean so that you can have the poster for free and Hammerking can loose money?

·
Registered
4,678 Posts

If you want the poster map you'll have to buy it on the lakebed, or order it online:smokin: I'm assuming it may not be in the store until after the race...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
If you guys don't mind, I'll send him all of the shirt files too, and he can start printing his own apparel:flipoff2:
Touche'

:flipoff2:

Point taken..

121 - 140 of 296 Posts