Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
:smokin:

Qualifying order shows him at #44 off the line today. Followed the build of "Fred". Awesome story and a killer car. Good Luck today LLI

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:smokin:

Qualifying order shows him at #44 off the line today. Followed the build of "Fred". Awesome story and a killer car. Good Luck today LLI
Fred's a sick rig, I loved watching the build on that. I know he just moved into a larger place and with building this rig, I'm sure he's been swamped...but I hope he posts videos of the buggy in action on facebook or his shop site

Race Team

Any idea around what time he'll be taking off today? I know most trucks are running around 4 - 6min on the course, add in a few minutes for prep...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't see him on Friday, but I did see part of his time trial. Fred is an awesome truck, nice build all around.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
LII/Molten Motorsports has been a spectacular team/company to work with. We have sponsored Tim's race effort for some time now via media/design, and have enjoyed a good relationship with his company & him since almost the beginning. They have even done extensive work to my personal Jeep.

A top notch partnership with a top notch team/biz. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend their services to anyone. They will be a force to be reckoned with now with their new car "Fred"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts