Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bilstein race trailer will be setup at KOH on Sunday 2/6/2011 through race day. I will be happy to help out with shock adjustment and setup to get your rig working. Call me or stop by 858-335-3300.

As in years past the trailer should be parked on the high ground just before the final descent onto the lakebed.

-Joel @ Bilstein

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Sweet... Free Drinks! :laughing:

But seriously, we're really close on the Rental, I think a few hours and it will be where it needs to stay.

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
Joel,

Thanks for getting our shocks rebuilt and back to us. My front bumps are now installed in the new rear bump cans and when the new bumps and bypasses come in later this week we will be all set for shocks :)

One of the things I am most looking forward to about KOH this year is tuning the suspension and getting the most potential out of my buggy. We'll see you Monday morning!

·
Registered
923 Posts
In on Sunday. You are the man Joel. Thanks :D

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Ha! As if anyone will have their car built by this weekend!:laughing::laughing:

Rick.
Spent last Wednesday with King on the Lake bed, wheeled Wednesday night, Thursday, Friday. Drove home Saturday.

Getting ready to go wash the car now. I am waiting until it is over 15 degrees. It's taking a while today, started at -15 this morning.

Your just behind the curve this year:flipoff2:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha! As if anyone will have their car built by this weekend!:laughing::laughing:

Rick.
You might be right Rick! Both rigs I am supposed to tune are in the reassembly process. In any case the tuning date is Sat night -Sunday and I will work on whatever cars I find on the lakebed.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Revised schedule. More Hammers tuning days!

The Bilstein trailer will be tuning in Barstow on 2/3 for those desert racers on the way to the BITD Parker race and then traveling to Johnson Valley for KOH tuning from 2/4-12. The trailer will be in the vendor area.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Joel,
Thanks for all the help last saturday it is really appreciated! You are the man! Joel spent most of last saturday tuning my shocks, he got us on top of the whoops. Joel helped us and we don't even run bilsteins. Thanks!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Joel,
Thanks for all the help last saturday it is really appreciated! You are the man! Joel spent most of last saturday tuning my shocks, he got us on top of the whoops. Joel helped us and we don't even run bilsteins. Thanks!!!:smokin:
It was great to meet you guys out there. And I bet if you check the daily driver cars, trucks, and motorhomes you will find you are Bilstein customers! See you in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
528 Posts
It was great to meet you guys out there. And I bet if you check the daily driver cars, trucks, and motorhomes you will find you are Bilstein customers! See you in a couple of weeks.
I only run Bilsteins on the formula toy. Every shock I've ever ran on any of my Toyota's has also been Bilsteins.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts