Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Where's the tech:flipoff2:
Show is half Bio Diesel half KOH. So there is your Tech:flipoff2:

Just a sidenote, we shot this show a few months ago and had to throw out a bunch of footage because stuff we filmed at local gas stations had to be thrown out the prices on the pump were too low!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
If by prelude you mean 3 months early, yeah. It's a prelude:D

We'll be doing a premiere party at Offroad Expo in Pomona. Be there ;)
If this is soo. . . then can someone post some details in the super secret forumn please;)

Im sure, that the competitors, and workers/volenteers would like to know about this.

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
If this is soo. . . then can someone post some details in the super secret forumn please;)

Im sure, that the competitors, and workers/volenteers would like to know about this.

Nope, I won't post them in secret, because I'll post them here... as soon as I have details. I'm currently looking for the right partner to make it happen. It'll happen though ;)

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nope, I won't post them in secret, because I'll post them here... as soon as I have details. I'm currently looking for the right partner to make it happen. It'll happen though ;)
Dave,

Clean out your PM's.....what kind of partner do you need. Email me.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Its great to see this kind of event on TV.

Too bad you screwed up so bad on the reporting. First, Randy Slawson was the one to jump out to an early lead that he held for half of the race. JR didn't pass Randy until right before JR broke. Also, its not JR Reynolds, it's John Reynolds AKA JR.

·
Change is good.
35,183 Posts
Nice footage, except for the parts that were speeded up...that's kinda lame.

All-in-all, it was a nice montage with shots of most of the front runners.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Great 4 minutes of KOH and 20 minutes on how to make Biodiesel. :shaking:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
you can see jessi's buttcrack when she pulls the rear leafs with ian on the super gay super duty build currently running:flipoff2:

21 - 40 of 135 Posts