Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing the KORE Defender Chassis.

This 2 Seater Chassis was Designed to have ample supsension travel front & rear for the 'Go-Fast' Crowd.

Built Entirely from 1.75"x.120" DOM with 1.5" & 1.25" Bracing as need in certain areas.

The 2 Chassis Pictured Below have the optional fabricated side frame rails (+$1500).

Normal all round tube Chassis Price is set at $3000.....Comes with Front Winch Plate & Front Tow Points. The chassis can be built in either a 50" or 54" wide version.

Will fit a variety of drivetrains including the wider Stak Cases.

Please give us a call at the shop for more details & lead times.

Thanks!
-Kenneth

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any pics of these as completed buggies?

We haven't received any pics from customers with them completed yet.

One got setup to Roller stage, but was stripped down & resold back to a guy here in Oklahoma. He'll be bringing it back to us to finish it out for him.

I'll have to email some of the other guys to see where they're at on their builds.

One was getting prepped for KOH '11 but he ran out of time.....He should be close by now

·
Registered
326 Posts
bump for you Kenneth - Give him a call or shoot him an email - he is very easy to work with and answered all my questions quickly

I'll post pics of a roller before long :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whats the round about wheel base for on of these?
54" Wide Chassis can be set around 108-114"

Just about done with this 54" Wide All Tube Version.

We should have some time to make some mockup panels for it before the owner picks it up.
I'll throw some of those pics up when I get them.

We're even considering making a few slight changes to this basic 54" Wide Chassis to allow a 3rd seat (PreTeen) to fit in the back. It would require loosing a little bit of the uptravel room in the back but shouldn't be much.

·
Registered
285 Posts
54" Wide Chassis can be set around 108-114"

Just about done with this 54" Wide All Tube Version.

We should have some time to make some mockup panels for it before the owner picks it up.
I'll throw some of those pics up when I get them.

We're even considering making a few slight changes to this basic 54" Wide Chassis to allow a 3rd seat (PreTeen) to fit in the back. It would require loosing a little bit of the uptravel room in the back but shouldn't be much.
I would like a quote for a chassis like this that will fit a 36" bench seat in the back.

Do you have the pictures of it with the mockup panels?

Thanks,
Seth

·
Registered
285 Posts
Bump for a quote.

I would like to pick one up around March next year. My CJ7 is catching hell trying to keep up with Blase and Beefy in their Rogue buggies.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Bump for a quote.

I would like to pick one up around March next year. My CJ7 is catching hell trying to keep up with Blase and Beefy in their Rogue buggies.
What?!? Rig did great, but a new buggy would be even better!

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Thanks for the props.

Here's some shots of how we strenghthened the optional fabricated rails with internal gussets....

Looks good Ken. So those rails have 90's and tubes welded inside. Does that save on weight, triangulation bracing, etc? Making your center of gravity lower?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts