Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Kragen yesterday to buy a cherry picker. Noticed Pepboys had their 2 ton C.P. on sale for $119 after mail in rebate. Went to kragen knowing they price matched and beat by 5% and got the $170 powerbuilt 2 ton with engine leveler for $100 plus tax!!! Woulda been $113 but the guy didn't have a calculator and said it was easier to punch in.

Just thought I'd pass along the info..given that any Kragen/checker/schucks will price beat pep boys for those of you who need a picker. Also the 8 ton ran that comes with it will also fit the homebuilt tube bender thats posted in here.
:beer:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That's a good deal! Is the ram air-over? Last time I was in PepBoys their hoist was air-over and I think that'd be really nice......it gets old pumping that short little handle a zillion times.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D60 said:
That's a good deal! Is the ram air-over? Last time I was in PepBoys their hoist was air-over and I think that'd be really nice......it gets old pumping that short little handle a zillion times.
No its a manual 8 ton ram very similar to the HF one just a different color. Lokks like if you installed GR 8 locksall pins instead of bolts, you could use the one ram between both pieces of equipment, and swap it out really fast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts