Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please read this add thoroughly as I'm going to try and explain as much as I can.

Feel free to call or text me at (941)-468-7911

This truck is Built to sleep 4 guest comfortable along with many necessities including:
-AC and Heat,
-Mini Fridge with freezer
-Sink with out door shower (not plumbed yet)
-Microwave
-Propane Stove
-TV's
- And much more!

This started off as a 1989 International 26ft box truck that I converted.The truck is equipped with air bag suspension for a smooth ride! It's utamitley a very comfortable ride. Essentially you have 17ft of garage space and 9ft of living head quarters. If that's not enough garage space I built the divider as a Tori-folded hinged wall that comes up on a pulley to allow access into the living head waiters and more room to store your rig.

With the wall up down I fit my 2013 Jeep Wrangler JKU on 40s in there no issue just have to remove the spare tire. I've had my Jeep Wrangler TJ in there with lots of room!

The motor is a 7.3 international diesel (bullet proof) with roughly 225k miles on it. The truck runs strong and smooth and I've taken it to many events all over Florida and even up to South Carolina!

Maintnece:
Clutch was changed about 10k miles ago
Tires have about 12k miles on them
Glow plugs were replaced
All belts were replaced
Flushed coolant and all fluids
All air bag suspension and hose were ALL replaced no dry rot bags or lines. The air ride suspension works like a dream!

Garage Space:
The garage is pretty basic..
- 17ft of storage along with a trifolding wall to fold up if not space is needed
- custom diamond plate flooring that ramps over wheel wells to make it easy for any 4x4 to get over.
-Custom built Aluminum 10k pound ramps for easy loading (these were $1,400 alone)
- 12 volt electric outlet for any needs
- racks on the side for storage of lawn chairs and other equipment.
On the outside there's a 18ft seining that retracts when set up at camp.

Cabin Space:
Inside the cabin I spared no expense. While off-roading and camping I wanted to be comfortable and elegant to say the least. The inside was all done with pine groove wood and it can be stained any color if you choose to. I added to 32 inch smart TV's that are included. (I've been meaning to build a shelf below them). Microwave, mini fridge, sink, led lighting, and 12 volt outlets every where. The top bed is a king size bed and the bottom bad can come out to a queen size bed but it acts as a pull our couch. The floor decking is pressure treated wood like a boat dock. Also I have bamboo window blinds all the way around.

Elcectricle:
- I did all the electrical work myself and it's a basic set up and all you need is a small 3000 way or even 2000 watt generator to power the whole truck.. I use a honda Eu3000i when I'm at camp if there's no power or a honda Eu2000 while driving.

Cockpit:
Inside the cockpit the main change I did was cutting a Door way into the cabin which is water tight and quiet. This allowed for easy access.

The driver seat and passenger seat are old airplane craft seats that are equipped with air ride suspsension. Yes you heard that correctly! Super super comfortable ride! I also added a trickle charger on the inside for the batteries while the truck is sitting out of use.

What it needs:

There are a couple minor things left to do to the truck and I mean minor! Don't get me wrong I use the truck how it is now but still have a couple finishing touches.

- I have a water tank that needs to be mounted under neath or on the roof where ever you choose and the plumbing done for the water. That's the main thing left.
- build a small shelf under the tv's for accessories
- Lastly I have a small winch I was planning on mounting to the roof on the inside of the garage to allow the wall to fold up by itself instead of manually doing it.
That's it!

Over all this is the ultimate toy hauler rig! This thing is awesome and people are always surprised and taken back when they see what's packing on the inside!

For my asking price of $13,500 I will include the Honda eu3000i generator or I'll knock a $1000 off if you don't need it or want it. The best way to see and understand this truck is come and see it. I have a clean title and it's registered as a motor home. Insurance is $159 a year for me and I'll show you my stub! I'm in no rush to sell it and the only reason why I'm selling it is I want to build or buy a "jeep or ovalnder" Trailer and go back to my roof top tent.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts