Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rich just what do I need to do? I have called mailed and PMed you time after time.

Do I need to keep chasing you down all over the internet? I will.

There is no need to air any dirty laundry in a public venue. I have tried my best not to be a total shit in my posts to you but, to tell the truth, I expected you to answer eventually.

I have recieved a few PMs from others that are in the same boat as I. As a group, what do we do?

All that needs to be done to fix this situation is to contact each of us (me first:flipoff2: ) and explain the situation but this time you will need to tell us the truth.

I would not have sent a carb to just some jackoff I met off the internet. I have done business with Jim C many times in the past. We spoke of that. I wanted you to do the work as I thought you could do a good job; as you had a great rep here, and also it sounded like you needed the work.

So here I am looking like an ass posting all kind of shit about you just because I tried to help a cruiser brother out. You know Rich, that just is not right. I need you to step up and fix it.

I know you do great work and I also know you are going through a bad time right now. Just be straight with me and send my my fawking carb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Rich you cannot wait me out. I will not go away. It is not hard to make things right with me and others.

We do not need to do this in public. A phone call and a carb will fix all of this.

·
Banned
471 Posts
I have emailed you, and tried to call twice, but busy both times.
I didn't have time to keep trying back by calling because I was
BUILDING CARBS!!!!!
Yours is done Dave, but no one was open here for me to ship it.
If I had the money I would overnight it, or Hell I would drive it to you!!!!!!
I will second day air it if that is acceptable?

Thanks again for ALL of your guys patience. It is aggravating
to be treated the way I have been treating you guys.
I have been there myself and swore to never treat my customers like that!!! Ask anyone around, I will work non-stop to get something done if I commit to it.

The last few months have been a very hard time, that is all I can say. Once again I am sorry for all the inconveniences I have caused you guys and Dave, your customer. I don't know how, but I will do my best to make it up to all of you.

Rich
Kruzrtek
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Rich. Please call when you get a moment.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx again. I just got your message and it is too late to call. I will call tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.