Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On the Pirate 4x4 Land Rover forum... :rolleyes:

What is it with this place lately?? You all suck, well at least a lot of you do.

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
I wasn't aware that there were folks here who were really nice folks in the real world, but unmitigated assholes on-line who then went into business accepting deposits and full payments for roofracks that were never shipped.

Now, there are some folks here who have different personalities in the real world versus on-line, but to the best of my knowledge, they are not thieves.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
[grouphug]Its OK Paul, I for one like all of your personalities [/grouphug]

:flipoff2:

-Jeff

·
Registered
544 Posts
Actually PT, I'd have to disagree, he was a complete horses ass in person, as well in the handfull of interactions I had with him. Granted, he did suffer from the "I have an enormous e-dick" complex as well.

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Actually PT, I'd have to disagree, he was a complete horses ass in person, as well in the handfull of interactions I had with him. Granted, he did suffer from the "I have an enormous e-dick" complex as well.
I never met him face-to-face, but before whatever happened to him, he shipped me some parts and refused to accept payment for even shipping. Of course, it wasn't long after that he banned me from Dweb. Now, I seem to have been accepted there.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
As one who started a website and business for this crowd (dweb, here, etc), failed at it, and, despite every effort, did not fulfill all the promises I made, I give him the benefit of the doubt. And try to extend the same to all that try.

Took me years to make it back to this world, financially, socially, and otherwise. And most have been good enough to give me a second chance, realizing that I lost much more than I caused anyone else to lose, and I lost a lot more sleep over their loses than mine.

And I've met him. He's a dick. I like him. Although I doubt he feels the same...:grinpimp: We had our share of online e-dick arguements, and in person.

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
As one who started a website and business for this crowd (dweb, here, etc), failed at it, and, despite every effort, did not fulfill all the promises I made, I give him the benefit of the doubt. And try to extend the same to all that try.
Kyle continued to accept payments with no apparent intent to ever fill the orders and then hid. That is different.

Had he come back, apologized and made an attempt to pay folks off, things would be different.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Kyle continued to accept payments with no apparent intent to ever fill the orders and then hid. That is different.

Had he come back, apologized and made an attempt to pay folks off, things would be different.
Understood. I haven't been around much, as my focus has been on cheap ol' Fords. Can't afford Rovers anymore:( I hope it all comes out right & he makes good. It sucks ass to be in that spot.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Wtf

Are You All Trying To Increase Your Thead Counts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I never met him face-to-face, but before whatever happened to him, he shipped me some parts and refused to accept payment for even shipping. Of course, it wasn't long after that he banned me from Dweb. Now, I seem to have been accepted there.

Shit, he banned me weekly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts