Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I was wondering if anyone was heading towards Denver that is passing through Las Vegas?

I've got a set of tube fenders for my YJ that are at my Mom's place in Vegas that I would like to get to the Denver area. They have inner fenders attached to them so they will take up a little more space. It's really not a high priority as there is no rush but I figured I would ask.

Thanks.
Man where was your post burried?
I just did this trip last week, I was looking for stuff to haul on my way.
I stopped in Vegas and I stopped in Denver.:shaking:
Just got back monday.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must have been buried pretty deep. Really isn't a priority so I wasn't BTT'ing. It has been topped twice this week though.

They could still use a ride if/when people are making that trip. The inner fenders are now detached from the tube fender so there are four pieces looking to hitch and doesn't require quite as much room.

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
I can probably get them on my way next month. how far off the 15 are they (or can someone meet me right off the road)? I will prob be passing through about 9m on Monday the 12th, or 13th... I'll be staying in Conifer and traveling a couple times to the springs throughout the week. I can meet you someplace in between or you can come up to conifer and get them.

They will be in the bed of an open pick-up and out in whatever weather along the way, strapped in of course ;)

:usa:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll keep you posted as I might be picking them up myself sometime this week. We are going out to California but we are going south across NM and AZ to avoid I70 and the weather. Might come home I15 to I70 I don't know for sure yet though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts