Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeepspeed team has hotels covered but I've had a friend in La Paz calling to find other available hotel rooms. They are all but gone. He has located a small hotel near the airport that still has some rooms available. Typical Mex hotel, plain and simple but he's been there and says they are reasonably clean. About $60 night for two people.

He's checking this afternoon to see how many rooms are available.

If you need rooms in La Paz, this might be your last chance. Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with them.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Did you and Renee get two rooms?

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Did you and Renee get two rooms?
No, you have a room, and I have a room. :laughing:

Shaffer has a room also. Dave is most likely bringing his motorhome.

If we could score two more rooms we'd be golden. Otherwise we will just have to wing it and get rooms when we get down there as almost half of the booked rooms won't get used as people will DNF and not come down. It'll all work out, it always does.

Roger might have some rooms too. :idea:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
As Lance stated room will be open once we get down there, many teams will cancel their rooms and they fall out of the race.

Our plan is to camp out like we did for the 250

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I will be prerunning in my Ranger and co-driving in the Jeep. Is it feasible to just take my sleeping bag and be able to find a corner in a room somewhere. I dont need very much space, dont smell that bad, and am a pretty decent guy. This is my first time, so much like a virgin, I have no idea what to expect, accept that I just roll with it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will be prerunning in my Ranger and co-driving in the Jeep. Is it feasible to just take my sleeping bag and be able to find a corner in a room somewhere. I dont need very much space, dont smell that bad, and am a pretty decent guy. This is my first time, so much like a virgin, I have no idea what to expect, accept that I just roll with it.
Jeepspeed team has hotels covered ...
If I read Shawn message right, your covered :D (at least for La Paz). I am sure Ensenada is the same.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One of the JS chase team had to pull out. He has to be in Spain that week on business. He had made his own hotel room reservation at the hotels we booked rooms in.

Thus there is a room in Ensenda, check in Saturday check out Thursday, and a room in La Paz, check in Saturday check out Monday.

If any one wants these let me know and I'll put you in touch with him to transfer the reservations. If no one wants one or both then he'll just cancel the rooms.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
One of the JS chase team had to pull out. He has to be in Spain that week on business. He had made his own hotel room reservation at the hotels we booked rooms in.

Thus there is a room in Ensenda, check in Saturday check out Thursday, and a room in La Paz, check in Saturday check out Monday.

If any one wants these let me know and I'll put you in touch with him to transfer the reservations. If no one wants one or both then he'll just cancel the rooms.
Please let me have his info - I might be interested in the ensenada room

·
Registered
857 Posts
4454 might be interested in the La Paz room. Not sure how much time Lance has now or who is heading up the logistics effort now. Mike?
As of now Lance is still in charge of logistics, but some of it might be throught IM with me. Lance told me that he does have rooms in La Paz for the 4400 team.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts