Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Put me down as wanting 1-2 of those if ya make em. I would really like a fj45 soft top as well , I got a few sets of bows for a 40 but I think I would just get the whole shabang from you and save the 40 bows for a 40, hate to hack up a decent set of bows.

MAN you guys are amazing........

John H

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
this might be way off the wall, but why not make them slightly different than the original?!
that way the "purists" can't bitch too much and the originals will retain their value!:D
everybody happy?! never, but worth a shot.:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
If they can be reproduced *exactly* the same as the original, why would you want them to be slightly different?? Just curious, I'd think that people would want them to be EXACTLY the same.

One of the coolest effects that Ehsan's products will have on the Cruiser market is to stop the rampant speculation on certain parts. During "the Madness" (1998-2001) I saw sets of OEM soft top bows go for $800, tailgates for $550 and stamped bezels for over $300....sheer insanity!

Gozzard and Pardi's bezels already look *exactly* the same, the only way to tell them apart from a nicely painted OEM one is to touch them. If Ehsan can make them exactly the same in all aspects and still sell them cheaper, everybody wins, except perhaps those that have hoarded the OEM ones for speculative purposes....

This isn't a flame, orangefj45, I'm just curious!

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
60seriesguy said:
If they can be reproduced *exactly* the same as the original, why would you want them to be slightly different?? Just curious, I'd think that people would want them to be EXACTLY the same.

One of the coolest effects that Ehsan's products will have on the Cruiser market is to stop the rampant speculation on certain parts. During "the Madness" (1998-2001) I saw sets of OEM soft top bows go for $800, tailgates for $550 and stamped bezels for over $300....sheer insanity!

Gozzard and Pardi's bezels already look *exactly* the same, the only way to tell them apart from a nicely painted OEM one is to touch them. If Ehsan can make them exactly the same in all aspects and still sell them cheaper, everybody wins, except perhaps those that have hoarded the OEM ones for speculative purposes....

This isn't a flame, orangefj45, I'm just curious!
who knows, i subscribe to both theories, and then again, why not have something different?!?! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts