Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
III
28,132 Posts
I was just about to post this. Good for him. Doesn't erase his bad attitude but still.

LaRue said:
From here on out, we will be sending $1,000.00 per month / $12.000.00 annually, until the cows come home. This $12,000 check covers all of 2009. We know every organization has to have phones, water, electricity ... we hope this will help cover a small portion of those monthly costs.

"The check's in the mail."

M. LaRue
www.LaRue.com

ETA - I posted this in Centerfire Rifles, 'cause that's what we do.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
I know and understand the reason folks dislike the guy.

But way too many people misread his post on ARF about shipping receivers to CA. He wasn't trying to find out who sent LaRue lowers to CA but what manufacturers were sending lowers to CA.

The guy is a businessman and if he can find a source for more money he will jump on it.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Me thinks he's trying to buy forgivness since there were a couple threads with a combined view number of something like 20,000 that were bashing his company.

Just cause he's a rich prick doesn't mean he aint a prick. It'll be written off as a donation on his taxes anyway, so he'll do just fine in the end.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
i stopped reading the thread on ar15.com a few days ago so i don't know what has happened since then. that is a hell of a contribution, regardless if it is tax write off or not. he got back some of my respect. i still think he is an arrogant asshole but i'll cut him a bit of slack for a while.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
I wonder if the 12k will let him get away with the same tude on calguns :D
i haven't joined that forum yet. i heard my club president and vice president are banned from there for a while for calling someone out.:laughing:

·
Registered
425 Posts
still wouldn't buy from the prick

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i stopped reading the thread on ar15.com a few days ago so i don't know what has happened since then. ...
Thread had been locked!

... that is a hell of a contribution, regardless if it is tax write off or not. he got back some of my respect. i still think he is an arrogant asshole but i'll cut him a bit of slack for a while.
Agreed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts