Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo, my Christmas gift to myself finally arrived today - thanks to Bentmetalworks!! Direct from Renegade!! Looks like MAF, eh??;) :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Sweet, congratulations! Dave Gore is an awesome fabricator, I've had a prototype of his 60 series bumper on my truck for almost 4 years and LOVE it...

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60seriesguy said:
Sweet, congratulations! Dave Gore is an awesome fabricator, I've had a prototype of his 60 series bumper on my truck for almost 4 years and LOVE it...
That thing is soooo sweet. I've heard great stuff about Dave's work, and seen his MAF stuff. When I was at CM02, I was told I should call him directly. A local Cruiserhead/fabricator and sometimes poster on this board knows and has worked with Dave and was going out there this month and asked if I wanted anything!! Whattabargain!! More incentive to get busting on my 40 now!!:D

IF I make it to CM03 or Rubithon this Spring with my 40, everyone is encouraged to find me to grab a refreshment from the cooler that will be in the rack!!:cool: :beer:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey that's the one I want. 60 series has had me droooooling over his and that bumper. I would like to get this one and the front bumper for my 40. I will. i guess I have to talk to bentmetalworks.:cool: :cool: :D

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
willy78FJ40 said:
that is sweet....how can i get one? how much???
Dave Gore at Renegade Fab! I think I paid between $500 and $600 (I'd have to check, I paid it in Nov). Renegade Fab via TLCA website

Dave also makes some of the 4Plus stuff for MAF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts