Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 321 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Here's the deal. this thread will stay and stay open if......

1. Language is abserved.

2. No threats are made.

Give your well thought out or off the cuff opinion and it is all good. That is all this is a board of opinion and it is what it is, nothing more.

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Kenny, a bit of advice from a mostly military and majority Law Enforcement Italian Family....

Mistake #1:
Not giving "Street Cred" to the POR at Loon Lake. That's like harrasing and or arresting a Guardian Angel in the Bronx for spitting on the sidewalk while improving the street conditions (a job law enforcement cannot do on their own)

Mistake #2
Deleteing posts and asking to have your profile removed is weak and makes your argument look weak. Speaking the truth and educating is not something you pull out of.

Mistake #3 TBD.

I appreciate your efforts, and agree that we all need to be legal. But there is something to say about approach, and there is also something to be learned from this. The bad part is, you are one guy, one Officer with your apparent enthusiasm to be right.

So in my most heartfelt, meaningful, chickified voice hear me when I say.....

Don't go away mad.....
Well said Beebs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
As an upstanding memebr of the community, this is my take..... removing oneself from the board does not remove oneself from the public view....

Kenny try again....

We have tried to accept you as a bother in the fight to keep our trail open, but you have choosen a different path, and now the anonymous behind the public viewing of our group (the law abiding ones)....

again.... welcome to our world, hope you get it someday....

FHLH

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Well said Beebs.
It didn't happen if there's no boob pics..............oops

Was that my out loud voice???:flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Bummer. I'm still giving him the opportunity to have a conversation on myspace. He did respond finally. Not in regards to the letter I sent, but the in regards to the "personal attack" I made on here.

We'll see what happens. It's really easy to talk to people if you want to. Real easy to make friends as well..... but it's very hard to give a friend a citation.

·
Registered
186 Posts
So here's my take on things.

We have Ken, who sent me a message on myspace. I bounced a small pile of ideas off the guy and attempted to befriend him. He read my message days ago and left it unreplied.

I'm one of the easiest people in the world to get along with. I don't care about your race, creed, sexual orientation, mentality, political view AT FIRST. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt prior to analysis of their views and such.

Ken had the chance to bridge this gap and he chose otherwise. Ken has placed himself in the land of untouchable officers. He doesn't want to be viewed as human or appear to have a heart. Whether that stems from a childhood issue we can't touch or just the fact that he just feels he's better than us. Good enough with me.

Ken.... a quick google search of your name shows who you are and what you're all about. You ARE the enemy to us and this country. If nobody else wants to say it, I will. If you don't think you had a fair trial you can only blame yourself at this point. Many of us tried and many of us talked behind the scenes about you.

I suggest you find a nice spot in san fran to issue your democrat buddies tickets. The conservative has spoken. Yea it looks like a stupid little website from your perspective but the whole offroad community reads this and word spreads like the wildfire you think your stopping by issuing tickets. If yall don't want to back me up on this then :flipoff2:
I'll back you because it is true.... ahhh the gift of Google.

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Okay... I wouldn't just do this for the shit of it... but i'll back pedal a bit on my previous statements. I talked to Ken in detail and he's a cool dude w/ a ton of good stories! Got off to a reallll bad start w/ some people.

Probably isn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Or at least it isn't w/ out warrant I venture to guess.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
do I hear a...........

CYA

just get your stuff fixed and no more problems:smokin:

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm not. I will not get flaps or a front license plate. I've never ran one in the 16 years I've been driving (and go figure, never been ticketed for it, either), and I don't plan on ever doing it. Give me a ticket if you must. :rolleyes:
Location of local dealer that seels flaps for $10.
Lance is a rebel:D I have not gotten one yet but have no need for one now. I will make them removable and put them on after it comes off the trailer. now all I need to do is pony up the cash to fix my winshield on the tow rig:mad3: I think I may even install a ticket magnet to the Jeep so its easier to spot:laughing:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well sounds like Silly got his foot in the door and talked to the officer, But to me I think he got off to a bad start with most of the people he came into contact with!!!!!!!!!!!:shaking:

81 - 100 of 321 Posts