Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buying a 73 IH 1100 1/2 ton stepside anyone know leaf spring leanths front and rear or where i can get the info thx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well aware of specialty leaf companys! there are others that sell factory springs for various car makers.but none i have found for IH lighter duty vehicles. i have searched all over the web.thought someone in the IH section might know! apparently not.easier just to be a smartass.if you dont know then STFU !

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
You don't know the IH section (or Pirate for that mater) too well.

There are NO aftermarket lift springs for IH pick-ups. Its that simple. The closest match is (IIRC) '73-'86 Chevy lift springs in the 2wd (IH) spring hanger hole. Course a search probably would have found that (either here or on the Binder Bulletin).

6" chevy lift = 4" IH lift.

Or the best solution, have a custom set made.

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey rust! first off how many IH offroad vehicles are there compared to ford ,chevy or jeep? thought so! the lack of IH anything is why i asked questions in the first place ok ! apparently there are no after market springs availible ok fine. but dont be a smart ass about it. i do not tolerate it person to person and sure wont on the web. got that? fawk with some 20 year old punk not me!i have owned 4x4 s probably longer than you have been spit out! fawk with someone else!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quid thx for the web site! these other assholes need to take a look at what they spew on this forum and help not spew BS all the time. thx again Quid!

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
You don't know the IH section (or Pirate for that matter) too well.
bad ass newb said:
but dont be a smart ass about it. i do not tolerate it person to person and sure wont on the web. got that? fawk with some 20 year old punk not me!i have owned 4x4 s probably longer than you have been spit out! fawk with someone else!
Rusty's been here 6 years, you've been here a month, yeah, you sure have the authority to tell him how things work around here.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=608858

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
Hey rust! first off how many IH offroad vehicles are there compared to ford ,chevy or jeep? thought so! the lack of IH anything is why i asked questions in the first place ok ! apparently there are no after market springs availible ok fine. but dont be a smart ass about it. i do not tolerate it person to person and sure wont on the web. got that? fawk with some 20 year old punk not me!i have owned 4x4 s probably longer than you have been spit out! fawk with someone else!
quid thx for the web site! these other assholes need to take a look at what they spew on this forum and help not spew BS all the time. thx again Quid!

It's GUIDO you illiterate fuck. As in... GUIDO THE KILLER FAWKIN' PIMP. I'm sorry I even helped you, now. Go Fuck a blender.

Rustoleum White has contibuted more knowledge to this forum in one post than you every will.

You need to do some research before you start spouting off. This is not the hold your hand and be nice sit around the camp fire and sing kum-by-ya IH tech website. If you want to ask dumb ass questions and not get you panties in all crammed in your gash, and go hang out on the Binder Bulletin.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts