Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
and who the fuck are you?
Im John Nice to meet ya

thats nice im glad "we" are the entire world

Right... but then we have to EXPLAIN things that people could LEARN by READING. you really ARE new, arent ya? wanna cookie? or teeth to eat it with?
YOU don't have to do anything... and you spent more time writing this message then you would of just answering his question... and ok im new, your point? doesn't mean i know any more or less then you, just means i don't sit on a computer all day getting off by being an ass to people,who support this form.

Are you fucking stoned? why not run the tried and true 205? oh... wait... its too heavy for your pansy ass to lift and install, right? 3/4 ton axles... so its a half ton axle with 8 lugs. no difference.... same steering ujoints, same driveshaft ujoints. pass the crack pipe, dumbass.
well there's always the lower gear ratio... just depends on the aplication

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/chevy/1095445-pros-cons-np205-np241.html

it takes around 15 wires to run the truck. if you cant fix 15 wires, give it up and go into retirement.
there's alot more wiring to a vehicle then just running the motor... ever notice that 2'' around long black thing running into the panel under the dash mounted to that thing that rusts with all the little pretty squares plugged into it?

you, personally, dont even need a roll cage. your head will negate any damage possible to children, as big as it is.
and you personally don't need airbags cause your so fucking fat that you will just bounce off the steering wheel and roof anyways

Just checking the fucking rockers is not a solution or the end-all/be-all solution.
did i claim that it was the end all of the problems?... nope it was just a suggestion doing my duties of trying to help people like the purpose of a forum is.

so flame on cause nothing you say is gonna make me do anything but get a good laugh at what some people call a life.

·
Registered
183 Posts
now i have found with the k5 the brace is not wats so nessesary i would definitly do it just to be safe but mine hade a huge prob with breaking bolts so i went to grade8's..bad move just broke the box... but i did seriouse wheeling and was places i shouldnt of been....so yea brace the frame and look into crossover stearing....
Good to know! thanks

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
Im John Nice to meet ya

thats nice im glad "we" are the entire world

YOU don't have to do anything... and you spent more time writing this message then you would of just answering his question... and ok im new, your point? doesn't mean i know any more or less then you, just means i don't sit on a computer all day getting off by being an ass to people,who support this forum.

did i claim that it was the end all of the problems?... nope it was just a suggestion doing my duties of trying to help people like the purpose of a forum is.

so flame on cause nothing you say is gonna make me do anything but get a good laugh at what some people call a life.
so... you dont have a red star... that means you dont "support" the forum. you are a leech. you get free info, and you bitch about having to work for it.

This forum is designed for those that build things and IMPROVE them. if you took the time to read through the stickies at the top of the page, you would find some great info. there are quite a few threads in those stickies that would provide you free information.

I have my screen name for a reason. I aint here to make you happy. i aint here to hold your hand and take warm showers in the wee hours of the morning. if you want "Nice", go to the newbie forum. They have nice. its a requirement. Nice is not a requirement here.

While i stated "we", I dont speak for everyone here. I do, however, have enough history to understand that there are better ways to do things and since i voiced my opinion, I am sure others would agree whether I had or not.

·
Registered
183 Posts
so... you dont have a red star... that means you dont "support" the forum. you are a leech. you get free info, and you bitch about having to work for it.
I wouldn't have a single problem paying for a red star, not one at all if there weren't SO MANY threads of people just being complete shit heads for pages upon pages cause someone new asked an easy question. IMO there's no reason for all this hate, so that's why i don't pay

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
There is a pirate mix of hate and love in this room.

People who love to talk and help with people that have similar interests.

And people who love to talk and not share info that they personally feel is easy to find and that some questions are stupid questions.

It's funny how about 5 post answered most my questions. It's also funny that I got multiple pm with good info as well. But clearly we have more than 5 posts so that means the rest or close to it are just people posting unhelpful information.

Thanks to those that are helpful.

·
4X4 HACK
2,970 Posts
There is a pirate mix of hate and love in this room.

People who love to talk and help with people that have similar interests.

And people who love to talk and not share info that they personally feel is easy to find and that some questions are stupid questions.

It's funny how about 5 post answered most my questions. It's also funny that I got multiple pm with good info as well. But clearly we have more than 5 posts so that means the rest or close to it are just people posting unhelpful information.

Thanks to those that are helpful.
YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!

Ill give you some love and hate. Your a dip shit, and we hate dipshits. Let me introduce you to the search engine.

Http://www.google.com

^go there^

I did for you, and I got in 10 minutes more than you, and I didnt go against the forum rules about posting non hardcore useless questions in the hardcore tech section.
7:30am
Google.com - "Learn me about k5 blazers"

* Chevrolet K5 Blazer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
* VWVortex.com - Tell me about 1969-75 K5 Blazers Please
*I like post #2 "get a jeep"

7:34am
Google.com - "Whats the best K5 blazer"

* what K5 Blazer? - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
* Best year for the Chevy Blazer? - LS1TECH

7:40am
END

10 minutes is all it took. I could have made better time but my internets is slowed with the collective retards asking google so many stupid question. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.
Love,
Jason

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!

Ill give you some love and hate. Your a dip shit, and we hate dipshits. Let me introduce you to the search engine.

Http://www.google.com

^go there^

I did for you, and I got in 10 minutes more than you, and I didnt go against the forum rules about posting non hardcore useless questions in the hardcore tech section.
7:30am
Google.com - "Learn me about k5 blazers"

* Chevrolet K5 Blazer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
* VWVortex.com - Tell me about 1969-75 K5 Blazers Please
*I like post #2 "get a jeep"

7:34am
Google.com - "Whats the best K5 blazer"

* what K5 Blazer? - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
* Best year for the Chevy Blazer? - LS1TECH

7:40am
END

10 minutes is all it took. I could have made better time but my internets is slowed with the collective retards asking google so many stupid question. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.
Love,
Jason
Jason tapatalk calls this section brand specific tech not hard core tech. If I had known this was a hard core section then I would not have asked this question here.

I hope I didn't hurt your feeling or ruin your day you seemed a little angry.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts