Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my Seward 50" led bar. Now I'm debating between the Rough Country and the Poison Spyder upper windshield TJ mount. looks wise from the pics I can't see much difference....the RC comes already powder coated while the PS comes bare. I'll be painting it body color anyhow so....opinions? Anyone use or have a buddy use either? Would I be better off painting over bare steel? Is it worth the $100 difference to buy the Poision Spyder??? Thanks for the opinions

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I'd buy what ever one was cheaper spray paint it .99 cent black and be done with it. But you can get jeep paint colors at autozone for like 7 bucks a can that match pretty decent.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the motobilt mount but according to an email I got from them it will only fit 50 1/8 mounting posts. PS & RC claim 50-51" mounting span.

·
Vendor
5,227 Posts
I do make a wider version for the JK. I have the drawings finished for the wider TJ version. I have not put them in inventory yet. If this is something you want to order and do not mind waiting a little on I can make it happen.

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any idea on a time frame? I may try your standard mount and see if it fits or not. I finally got my LED bar in and its just under 50 1/2" mounting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts