Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put tube fenders on my TJ, and put the poison spyder LED blinkers on them. They are wired correctly but they won’t blink. And the hazards only work in the rear. I’ve already replaced the relay under the steering column to an LED relay and replaced the multi function switch, is there a fuse somewhere??
any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I recently put tube fenders on my TJ, and put the poison spyder LED blinkers on them. They are wired correctly but they won’t blink. And the hazards only work in the rear. I’ve already replaced the relay under the steering column to an LED relay and replaced the multi function switch, is there a fuse somewhere??
any help is appreciated!
The blinker fluid is low. It happens all the time on TJs. Ask any auto parts store and they’ll hook you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
702 Posts
To answer, most single filament (#194 bulb) side markers on jeeps are wired one side to the running light, one to the turn light so they blink even with the running lights are on. You might need to find the wire that's hot when the turn signal is on and connect the + lead of the LED to that, then run a separate ground wire.

·
Registered
365 Posts
^^^^^^This......But you have to flip the Jeep on it's roof first because this is the hardcore section....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts