Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7" Round Headlights:
7" diameter, about 3.75" deep from the very front of the light. 3" deep from the edge of the light. the deepest part of the light is about 5" across in the back.

These lights have a breather and come with an H4 plug. 65W Hi beam, 35W Low beam, 10W DRL. Uses 5W Phillips LEDs. NOT DOT

H13 anti flicker harness also available

These fit TJ and JK Jeeps. CJ5 requires some bucket work. Not sure about CJ7.

4x6" Headlights:

4x6x3.25", 45W, 3150 Lumens High/Low beam, 15 3W Epistar LEDs, Polycarbonate lens. NOT DOT.

Comes with H4 Plug

OEM cross reference is H4651, H4656. Fits all kinds of vehicles including Kenworth trucks with 4 headlights.

5x7" Headlights:

Coming soon

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7" headlights are now available with an H13 anti flicker harness, just select that option on the website. Testing and feedback has been very positive, but have had a couple customers mention very minor flicker at idle without the harness. JK wiring seems to be fairly finicky, so we have decided to just include the harness for free.

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5x7" now available.

These are direct replacement headlights for XJs using the H6054 sealed beam, plug and play.

Unfortunately they are not plug and play on Toyota yet, but I'm working on that :)

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super bright headlights, fast shipping!

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any updates on the 5x7? Or will the 4x6 fit in a yj?

5x7 are available, have had them for awhile, but just got them added to the website in my sig

thanks
morgan

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's the Warranty on the 5x7 led headlights?
HI,

1 year warranty on these. let me know if you have any other questions.

thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts