Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 175 Posts

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Awesome,I assume you come thru 80 (vacaville)?

If so you could stop by for a beer if I go with it :flipoff2:
Yes sir, sounds good :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
looking for 2 of the T6 floods shipped to 64082. also do you all offer a military discount? another question is what kind of wiring or connections will need to be made. thanks

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
looking for 2 of the T6 floods shipped to 64082. also do you all offer a military discount? another question is what kind of wiring or connections will need to be made. thanks
PM sent, thanks.

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
Got a 50W version of our Round Tracker Pods in recently. These guys put out a lot of light in a small package. same size as the 35W version, but these use 5 10W LEDs. Available in spot or flood patterns.

IP68, 5000 Lumens. About 4 1/8" across. Free harness with a pair of them, single lights come with DT connector and pigtail.

I'll get some more pics up shortly, but here are a few on a customer's Raptor

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
We've worked out a better deal with the manufacturer on the flush mount pods with the increased quantities that we are ordering so we were able to lower the prices on these.

12W flush mounts are now regularly priced at $60 each.
18W (T6) flush mount pods are now regularly priced at $75 each.

Right now they are also 10% off so $54 and $68 each.

Diffused lenses can also be added for $3 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Got a 50W version of our Round Tracker Pods in recently. These guys put out a lot of light in a small package. same size as the 35W version, but these use 5 10W LEDs. Available in spot or flood patterns.

IP68, 5000 Lumens. About 4 1/8" across. Free harness with a pair of them, single lights come with DT connector and pigtail.

How much for pair of these?

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Pm sent, thanks!

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
A 30" single row bar I installed on a customer's RZR along with a 20" amber rear light :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much for a pair of Tracker Pod (12W) - Flood, and 12" Dual Row Light Bar (72w) - dual row combo shipped to 20171?

Do you have black lenses for these as well?

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
How much for a pair of Tracker Pod (12W) - Flood, and 12" Dual Row Light Bar (72w) - dual row combo shipped to 20171?

Do you have black lenses for these as well?
PM coming, thanks

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Thanks Alex! 30" Radius and some T6 pods on a nice Ram with some custom brackets by Alpine Designs

Attachments

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I am going to mount a 35"-37" LED bar (maybe double row) on the top of the bumper, between the uprights bars, just in front of the winch access panel

What do you have available and how much?

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Still have time to save 10% on all our lights

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Ordered 4 10w pods last night and got a shipping notification this morning...and a small refund to my paypal account:smokin:
Refreshing transaction after a different vendor here on pirate dropped the ball big time screwing around for 7+ days. Sidetracked Offroad will be getting my business again in the future for sure. :beer::beer:

·
Registered
9 Posts

how much for a pair (flood) complete w/ harness to 71263? also 2 mini pods complete setup also.
thanks.

·
Vendor
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Sorry for the delay, last week got a little crazy with the race approaching. Pm Sent, thanks!

81 - 100 of 175 Posts